Cant record With HLAE
Hi,i got a problem in counter-strike 1.6.
First of all i saw a tutorial.Then i downloaded this stuff.I saw that i must open HLAE first to record the demos.I opened hlae,I clicked on File and then Launch,I do all settings that the guy had.I click to browse i found CS and i clicked on Launch.It opened normaly.I type this->
mirv_movie_fps 120
hud_draw 0
net_graph 0
and tutorial saied that u must do this too
bind "mouse4" "mirv_recordmovie_start"
bind "mouse5" "mirv_recordmovie_stop"
My movie filename was->film_1_movie
I typed this->viewdemo film_1_movie
All this had no mistakes!That guy does the same things as me and then when i was going to click mouse4 to record It was something like quit me from cs.I was in HLAE but i couldn't see my mouse in CS window in HLAE and then -> not responding.
Anyone knows?If yes post here,add me on steam->VeRoX_kz.->I prefer add me on steam it could be better to do it with teamviewer 5.Ty
(BTW THATS FROM BAEVERN TUTORIAL..IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME.I MEAN HLAE RECORDING.AND IT DOESNT WORK WITH OTHER KEYS OR COMMANDS TOO)
Download the newest version of HLAE, this happened to me before because my version was outdated :)
can u give me link?
This one? http://www.hhg-clan.de/hlae/download.php
ty dude it works peftect!In the start when it lags and taking pictures i thought that i have this problem again :D but works
Originally posted by Ackn_ty dude it works peftect!In the start when it lags and taking pictures i thought that i have this problem again :D but works
I talked about this in previous thread, LOL
i had the same problem .FIX get the latest version of HLAE and remember get the latest Microsoft .NET Framework which is 4.0 LINK:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en
Please log in to post replies.