Longjump show -_-

27/10/2006 20:39
Page 1 of 1
Xeltic Tournament #127/10/2006 20:39

hey, was really bored and i made this one evening..

http://download.yousendit.com/C5257390279FE2C0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ih40dt




[ Edited ]

Murvelman27/10/2006 20:49

other link please,seems like you gotta have an account...

Xeltic Tournament #128/10/2006 00:23

added the second link..

Murvelman28/10/2006 01:07

good movie,i like your editing really much so please keep making movies :D

Xeltic Tournament #128/10/2006 01:20

:O thx :D ( sure , i guess ) hehe :D

alleniverson30/10/2006 21:05

really n1 jumps and n1 movie (effects etc)
u style looks a little freaky

ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/10/2006 22:06

I like t3h 245 trick :D

redrock31/10/2006 15:32

gj Xeltic very nice movie!
i like 245 units trick, too :)

iv4n31/10/2006 18:43

lol i love the effects omfg, must see it again.. bb :)

H.o.r.s.t.02/11/2006 21:13

account required and no free slots on the other page *rolleyes*

Should I upload this on rapidshare ?
---

yay thats cool :)
Long time ago that I saw a movie in a non-rayla style :D

[ Edited Thu Nov 02 2006, 09:26PM ]

DHT- Tournament #106/11/2006 22:27

account required and no free slots on the other page *rolleyes*

Should I upload this on rapidshare ?
---

Ye upload @ rapid :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.