KZ Movie "Send demos"

Started by Prophecy
10/11/2010 15:14
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Prophecy10/11/2010 15:14

I have been making Counter-Strike movies since 2006 but I have never spent time on an real project since forever. That´s why I want to collect as many good demos (KZ) as I can manage.
As I said I never made any serious work but here I got a few of my works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THImhNIgFas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkaQhrhXOFo




* It´s going to be a kreedz movie with a touch of darkness and creativity.


* The atmosphere is going to be as said dark and with allots of effects that matches the movie style.


* I am seeking new tricks of course.


And if you're interested then please use the PM function to send the demos or ask for more information.

ding-dong10/11/2010 18:30

amazing can you please send the blue and red overlays ? sorry for offtopic

Prophecy10/11/2010 22:37

I will post all of my effects when I get more demos ive got 5 atm so I will save it to the end :)

Punk^11/11/2010 09:44

Hello Mappy,
Please take a look at the stickies next time and use this thread for requesting demos for a movie:
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?245312.0

Page 1 of 1