KreedzHACK ?! ~

Started by sP1deR ;w
12/11/2010 18:26
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
sP1deR ;w12/11/2010 18:26

The "pro" romanian player with kzh ... Sugestions ? KZH OR NO KZH ?
Fuzy ( romania ) , fan fuzzy realy.
Movies : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mMoVBDxujg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iRwDEPrSPA&feature=related

Please,Post here~

Womanaizer12/11/2010 18:42

not kzh

dexxies12/11/2010 18:51

It's slowmo, and it's really obvious.

Ackn_12/11/2010 19:30

looks like kzh.
Imo kzh or slowmo..I say its cheated

- nympho -12/11/2010 20:16

ugly strfs
its slowMO ?! ~

alfredoboi12/11/2010 20:27

total 100% legit

dx^12/11/2010 22:39

sidespeed 400? default is 300?

Juice13/11/2010 10:52(edited 13/11/2010 10:57)

this is a lj script, with +lookup/+lookdown loop added.
and btw: http://img602.imageshack.us/f/unavngivetc.png/

sPADERâ™ 13/11/2010 11:46

rofl "- -

CamelCloudrecord holder14/11/2010 21:51

Most obvious slowmotion and straff script I've everything seen.

200614/11/2010 21:55

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Most obvious slowmotion and straff script I've everything seen.

Exactly :P

rK14/11/2010 22:57

wtf who needs script and slowmo at the same time? thats pointless

and pls tell me the difference between slowmo and kzh because as far as I know its pretty the same.

fizik14/11/2010 23:10

Obviously cheated movies.
KZH and slowmo are practically the same,except that you can either execute scripts at KZH or use a slowmo (or both at the same time). And I'm sure it's just a term that means slowmo since everybody knows it.

Closed.

Page 1 of 1