nz_3man_boost (with time)

Started by kQbmigrecord holder
13/11/2010 23:27
Page 1 of 1
kQbmigrecord holder13/11/2010 23:27

A small 3 man boost map that I made, it contains 2 man and 3 man jumps around the map. The jumps aren't hard and not too easy.

Map/Demos (NAPZ, VNS, mgD): http://www.sendspace.com/file/toejm0
I'd say the time is pretty solid (01:57) but ofcourse beatable so i'm looking forward to see it beated.

The good hns boosters should be able to do around 01:45 at least, so GL HF.

PS: VNS' demo might be a bit long due to many rounds without restart of hes demo.

|kONEr 'kz.pt 14/11/2010 00:54

Saw you doing 2:13, 1:57 is awsome :O:O

gj ! uber idea <3

kaynerecord holder16/11/2010 18:57

lol, good map

kQbmigrecord holder16/11/2010 20:13

ty, <3

JocA Banned16/11/2010 22:22

sry daza but , nz_3man_boost > than ur 3man bust map

daza mapper17/11/2010 22:02

Wait, what JocA? My map isn't even in this discussion and I honestly didn't make that map to be public - I just wanted to make a 3man map, and yes it couldve been better. And longer. And better designed. But it was just a small map i made in a few hours, and I agree napz 3man > my 3man :D

dx^08/01/2011 08:06

good map ^^

ajuhhhhh21/01/2011 00:44

I'd say under 0138 is possible without any sc's.

Nikša Jovanovic21/01/2011 19:50

weird thoughts , since we did 1:47 with good/decent run , i would say 1:42-43 max.

kQbmigrecord holder23/01/2011 12:49

haha we did 1:44 :D

ajuhhhhh05/02/2011 19:05

we did 0144 also and i can still see many improvements, perhaps NAPZ you would want to share your demo? combined faster routes could maybe bring the time of 0138 ^^.

Bump! Maybe some of you still have any of 3man maps? Because the link is broken. Pm me or drop it here, please!

nerv.05/05/2012 05:45

someone could upload the map please? the dl link is broken and i couldnt find this anywhere. ty

Rapha28/06/2012 14:57

link =/

Unnamed5228/06/2012 18:12

Learn the power of Google! I've just downloaded it from some Chinese (?) site without any knowledge of the language or even translating.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0za890

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.