[LJ] 245 Hj by Risible Ripple [official kzru
Hi guys, at last I've done it for kzru.net and here links for you =)
245 Hj by Risible Ripple
Resolution 1280x720 [HD]
Length 0:57 min
---------------Y2be&DLinks -----------------
[STREAM] -link removed-
[STREAM2] -link removed-
[DL1] -link removed- (150x60 fps)
[DL2] -link removed- (150x60 fps)
does not look clean.
Man, It is official and checked
i like it !
2 threads, in the same wrong forum section, i got only 1word. FAIL
I liked the movie, but those random text types were not so good.
Originally posted by theddy2 threads, in the same wrong forum section, i got only 1word. FAIL
much more better then previous version. <3 FXtrt ;)
Originally posted by theddy2 threads, in the same wrong forum section, i got only 1word. FAIL
Originally posted by FXtrtMan, It is official and checked
Not true. I'm sure it's not official yet.
On the other hand,I won't accept this as a wr,but that's only my opinion. :)
haha! fizik wash your eyes. :up:
gj rr
stats? that strafes doesnt look 245HJ
gj edit
yeah guys you're right it is too much random text styles thats fail=) better sleep at night time)))
Here is stats
Distance: 255.548
Prestrafe: 273.985
Topspeed: 334.850
Jump Off: 10.4219
its cheated