sunlight starring jonsku (FINISHED)

Started by pheil
14/11/2010 12:51
Page 1 of 1
pheil14/11/2010 12:51(edited 25/12/2010 16:35)

MOVIE FINISHED: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?257794



XMAS_UPFU*KINGDATE 12.24.2010: i got a nice textmessage and i'm kinda down now and stuff soo i can't focus on the rendering sh*t now so i'll render it tomorrow.

    Title: Sunlight (starring jonsku by pheil)


    Project status: 100% FINISHED, I'm so busy today (24th), so i gotta render it when i'm away from home.. and i'll be here back this evening, and uploading the movie to yt. lol my english sucks soo much bcuz i woke up 3 mins ago, and i have a huge headache, BTW happy christmas to everybody (;


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: welll, my name is santtu, i come from finland... I've been a moviemaker for 2 years now, but i have played the game (cs) for 4 years,huh..As some of you might know i quitted moviemaking and cs because lack of motivation, hope my motivation will last for a while so i can finish this movie.. this can be my comeback ;)


    Type of the movie: it'll be a one man movie, the player is jonsku from finland as you might know allready lol..


    Project Description: it will be as long as much i get demos from him.. theme will be glowish, sunlight is the title, so.


    Moviemaking facts: I'm only using HLAE and Sony Vegas for the editing.. umm, source fps is 300, i'm using ffdshow codec, and about 5000 b.rate and output is 30 fps..


    Requests: DON'T lock this thread yet, I must upload this l8 today (24th), i'm so busy today! thank you (:


    Screenshots: http://img257.imageshack.us/i/image14l.jpg/ , http://img413.imageshack.us/i/image15im.jpg/




EDIT: 12/5/2010, THE PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY CHANGED, NEW SONG, NEW INTRO, EVERYTHING! _CHECK OUT THE NEW SCREENS!_

EDIT: 12/10/2010, IM ON A RAGE MOOOD... I GOT AN IDEA AND I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH IT.. WHEN MY VEGAS GOT CRAZY GAVE ERRORS AND SHUTTED ITSELF DOWN, I OPENED IT AGAIN, AND EVERYTHING WAS GONE, EACH PROJECT I HAD, I TRIED TO RECUVA... WELL IT FOUND EVERYTHING, BUT WHEN I TRIED TO RESTORE THEM BACK AND OPEN IN VEGAS, IT GAVE ERROR "FILE NOT FOUND" SO MY LOVELY COMPUTER JUST COMPLETELY REMOVED _EVERYTHING_ I WORKED HARD FOR THE PROJECT, I GUESS MORE THAN 48 HOURS.. TBH I WANT TO SCREAM AND SWEAR MY TONG OUT BUT.. I TRY TO BE AS CALMED AS POSSIBLE.. AND AND AND AND START EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN, I LOVE EDITING! BUT LESS THAN MY GF. OMG.


EDIT: 12/15/10, Screenshots Added, More To Come.


MOVIE FINISHED.
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?257794

Strafe.tR14/11/2010 17:30

Good Luck!

Marshall14/12/2010 15:59

i hope anther try will be succseded, ant even bether, lood luck

Ackn_14/12/2010 16:11

good luck with it

zuveeh moviemaker14/12/2010 16:37

glhf :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.