Map name
Started by xiller
14/11/2010 21:23
Page 1 of 1
xiller14/11/2010 21:23
Hi,
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, but I've got a question about naming my map. I am building a map with a giantbean theme, so to say. Therefore I want to name my map: (kz)_giantbean2. I'm not sure if this is allowed, anyone got some info for me on this?
Thanks
Ovidiu Dumitru14/11/2010 22:08(edited 14/11/2010 22:09)
Hello xiller,
Unfortunately you can't use that name without the approval of the one who made the first (official) map and that is Kreedz himself. Other than that it is not good to make a sequel to his map, again, without his approval. But all of this will not matter as long as it has nothing to do with the official map, like choosing another name.
xiller15/11/2010 17:58
Thanks for the info !
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.