Knife skin.

Started by randd
17/11/2010 13:31
Page 1 of 1
randd17/11/2010 13:31

Hi. I have tryed found that knife skin almost 3 months and now i give up and asking helps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ncH01gP4i8&feature=related

Anyone have this knife skin please but link here.

Thanks.

mJauZ^17/11/2010 18:44

Since the FPSbannana website cs section was deleted , how about PMing the vid creator on youtube.Thats a good idea >.>

ndR moviemaker Tournament #217/11/2010 19:32

Originally posted by omfg^p
Since the FPSbannana website cs section was deleted , how about PMing the vid creator on youtube.Thats a good idea >.>


Any idea why it was removed?

leifi5417/11/2010 20:23(edited 17/11/2010 20:24)

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by omfg^p
Since the FPSbannana website cs section was deleted , how about PMing the vid creator on youtube.Thats a good idea >.>


Any idea why it was removed?


if i remember right it got Hacked. But not sure :S

DiDo-Grecord holder17/11/2010 20:27

someone hacked fpsbannana LOL !?!?

alfredoboi17/11/2010 22:55

Originally posted by DiDo-G
someone hacked fpsbannana LOL !?!?


yep, some random canadian fatass thought it would be hilarious to delete the cs 1.6 section, which was the most popular one.

jimbo18/11/2010 09:56

I can edit a model to look something like that, but I just gotta find someone with photoshop quick. after effects won't allow me to save it as 16 bit BMP format so I could import it in hlmv..
I think I got you on steam, msg me when you see I'm online

rK18/11/2010 12:00

damn ugly knife skin

jimbo18/11/2010 13:07

Originally posted by rK
damn ugly knife skin


tho you're right about that <.<

randd19/11/2010 13:05

i Love this knife skin :D

Di[S]asteR -.^19/11/2010 13:23

If you still need it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QJIGDRXJ
Now tell me who is your yoda! :D

jimbo19/11/2010 14:56

thanks Di for upping it =)

randd19/11/2010 17:11

DI i luv u <3

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.