Uninstall CZ and keep 1.6

Started by jack frog
18/11/2010 18:07
Page 1 of 1
jack frog18/11/2010 18:07(edited 18/11/2010 19:35)

Hello there

Uninstall CZ, keep CS 1.6
I've bought Counter Strike: CZ http://www.serverbiz.de/egserver/uploads/cscz_cover.jpg like 4 years ago and installed it on my computer. A few months later I downloaded CS 1.6 on steam for free. Since I rarely play CZ I'd like to uninstall it. I'm afraid to uninstall CZ and lose 1.6 aswell. Because when I go to my software applications there is just CZ and steam (look here http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2651/softwareapp.jpg) and no CS 1.6.

-> How can I uninstall CZ only?


Thanks alot for any help

Greetings

CamelCloudrecord holder18/11/2010 21:30

Regular CS is named Half-Life.

doktor19/11/2010 06:54(edited 19/11/2010 06:58)

Just go in steam window, clic on "library", then do a right clic on "condition-zero" and select "delete local content".
Also, if you want to remove CZ players models from cs1.6, follow the steam FAQ about it ;)

I think the condition-zero you can see in program list (HL icon) is more about something you installed with cz CD and that is not installed on steam.

jack frog21/11/2010 15:37(edited 21/11/2010 15:37)

Originally posted by doktor
Just go in steam window, clic on "library", then do a right clic on "condition-zero" and select "delete local content".
Also, if you want to remove CZ players models from cs1.6, follow the steam FAQ about it ;)

I think the condition-zero you can see in program list (HL icon) is more about something you installed with cz CD and that is not installed on steam.


Thanks alot! I could uninstall CZ properly :) You were right about that cz CD stuff. It was the actual game you play with CD.

Problem solved. Thanks again!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.