Do you pirate things off the internet?

Started by mJauZ^
18/11/2010 18:21
Page 2 of 3
skR'19/11/2010 00:43

do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate

perd0 mapper19/11/2010 02:22

Originally posted by cC|SpiNe
There are two types of people, those who have downloaded something illegally and liers.

funny but true :)

some time i would like to buy original ms windows, but for now i buy only multiplayer games, everything others in my pc is illegal :lol:

NOEL19/11/2010 03:49

Not very often. The music I listen to is mainly produced by underground artists and I like to support them, as they actually need it. I stream series - which is not illegal btw - and occasionally movies too, but I still rent movies in blockbuster, and buy the DVD box-sets of series I really like.

I don't consider being a heavy downloader anything to be proud of, if you get caught (I'm sure that's never going to happen in countries like romania, slovakia and bulgaria - no offense guys) you'll have to pay an incredibly large fine.

It's the kind of thing that shouldn't be overdone, much like everything else in this world. IMO, god i love that word. Putting those 3 letters behind anything makes it acceptable to say. Everyone in the world is black, imo.

no jklololol

PepoMerca19/11/2010 04:49

all the time

krel19/11/2010 05:36

I bought only a Steam, and Starcraft 2.

mJauZ^19/11/2010 09:17

I bought Fifa 07-09 , and the movies "Mission London"&"Avatar".Everything else on my PC is pirated.But yeah

Originally posted by skR'
do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate

Nikša Jovanovic19/11/2010 11:16(edited 19/11/2010 11:20)

Yup , the only legal thing i bought was Counter Strike and "1000" sega games back in the days....

Pulsar!19/11/2010 15:16

I call the police!

DiDo-Grecord holder19/11/2010 15:35

Originally posted by Pulsar!
I call the police!

oh no they will bust almost 3 billion people =D

mJauZ^19/11/2010 18:03

Originally posted by Pulsar!
I call the police!

OH NOEZ CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

HeBTeMy19/11/2010 20:12

i've bought only steam :D

mJauZ^19/11/2010 20:39

Steam is free , you got ripped off :c

alfredoboi19/11/2010 23:38

Originally posted by NOEL
Everyone in the world is black, imo.


nono thats a racist thing to say its called african-american!


@topic: Well, I don't really download movies and such, I prefer buying them legally. I only pirate programs and albums! :D But if I really like the artist, then i'll buy the album legally aswell to support the artist and make my collection bigger lol.

opa20/11/2010 08:30

Well since i started using ps3 i've spent like $300 on games (5 games lol)
Other than that, i only bought counter-strike. I am most likely going to buy the music that i play when i get my paypal account set up.

Punk^20/11/2010 08:58

Seems danes have a tendency to be more legal than some :-P

mJauZ^20/11/2010 10:48

Depends on the person and moslty in the amount of money :)

OLivus`20/11/2010 12:39

Originally posted by Punk^
I'm mostly legal..
I buy all my music.. once in a while, I might download an album and buy it afterwards whenever I have the money, since I like to support artists and like to display my collection at home.
Bought all games I have.
So yeah.

And spiNe, about what you said - you're absolutely wrong. I can mention more than one person (none from XJ though) who's never pirated in their entire life.



MY GRANDMA ^^

Punk^20/11/2010 12:55

OLivus` believe what you like.
I'm a lot of things, but not a lier.

OLivus`20/11/2010 13:24(edited 20/11/2010 13:25)

I didnt sad u lie , i just sad my grandma never pirated on i-net :D

but i did , and still all free for me :D just my cs is bought

Punk^20/11/2010 13:33

Ah, misunderstood you then ;-)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.