"Playmate-beautiful world"

Started by anaLchy
21/11/2010 15:25
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
anaLchy21/11/2010 15:25(edited 16/12/2010 20:23)

Hi again, ive just finished my old project and decided to make a new one about the well know player "Playmate".

Jumps : Most of them are very interesting and hard.

Movie info : I wanna make a chill/relax movie, the song is well know, but it hasnt been used for a long time. I wannt the movie to show its public the beauty of kreedz.
I will be happy if i manage to do it nicely. Special tnx to IceVip, cuz he helped me with the hlae importer :D .

Project Status : 70%

Screen 1 http://img101.imageshack.us/i/introto40.png/
Screen 2 http://img137.imageshack.us/i/introto0.jpg/
Screen 3 http://img100.imageshack.us/i/introto41.png/

vapor21/11/2010 15:54

too much contrast at those screens, nice position of the first cam and text animation on second
look forward to this anyways, i think the jumps are gonna be sick : >

exort21/11/2010 17:38

3rd screen, 3d text does not blend with background, although gl with the movie :)

nobody^21/11/2010 21:28

As vapor said the contrast is too high. I think it should be better if u use some brighter colours. I dont like the colour of the second pic but I really liked the 3d text. Looking forward to see this movie and I expect some uberlicious jumps Playmate! I liked your last project anaLchy, so I think this is gonna be a good one, gl.

Eolight21/11/2010 22:08

let's go Playmate :)

200622/11/2010 14:38

I'm excited, your previous project was really promising, let's see what can you come up with this one. :)

Dilap22/11/2010 14:46

i think that "beatiful world" on de_nuke with yellow color is not good :D
but good luck.

Ackn_23/11/2010 20:52

Waiting to see that :) gj Playmate

anaLchy29/11/2010 20:16

ive made and i hope a better intro, so screen number 2 is changed :)

nobody^29/11/2010 21:12

Ye, I like this one more. Uhh, can't wait!

200630/11/2010 00:16

Yup, it looks better now, keep on going :up:

memekrecord holder05/12/2010 11:34

nice colors, i can not wait to see this! ;)

Shady`05/12/2010 12:11

cant wait the release :P

anaLchy16/12/2010 17:09

Admin, please close the thread, cuz the movie is done and posted,

Page 1 of 1