Youtube fail?

Started by burnhouse
21/11/2010 15:58
Page 1 of 1
burnhouse21/11/2010 15:58

Hi :/

I rendered a movie (movie time: 1:17) as uncompressed than encoded it with x264.

Ok, I watched my movie and it was looking beatiful!

Then I uploaded on YT. I watched it and.. fail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZeoqD6CG3A

Quality sucked a bit and the footage(clip) was lagging and it was late to the sound.. and the time was 2:20!

Help me!

Sorry for my bad english!

Di[S]asteR -.^21/11/2010 16:13(edited 21/11/2010 16:13)

aaaargh! DONT use x264 for YOUTUBE! It ALWAYS FAIL!!!!!! x(

burnhouse21/11/2010 16:15

I always used x264 and uploaded on YT, and the results were good, but TODAY it failed, why?

burnhouse21/11/2010 16:26

Yay! Thanks ndR! I found your post! I should encode with Xvid, thank you very much ndR! :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/11/2010 16:54

No problem ^^

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.