[RUN] ndR on kz_peak_b02 [25.09.2007]

22/11/2010 18:58
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/11/2010 18:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo1W9FVcxyU

I like my campath =)

Skizo_record holder22/11/2010 19:04

nice work :) good job

nucLeaR22/11/2010 20:12

Why didn't you update your ndR classics thread and did anoher one ?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/11/2010 20:36

Originally posted by nucLeaR
Why didn't you update your ndR classics thread and did anoher one ?


The thread is not on the right forum, I got to move it to this forum too, I'll do that later.

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP22/11/2010 20:38

Nice run I like how you did that surf "shortcut".

lonewolf VIP25/11/2010 12:25

ndR, I have to admit that the uniques videos on youtube that I watch on 720x are your's.

You have a crazy talent, bitch.

Insane run, music and edit. Loved the "focus" on center.

Hugs

ndR moviemaker Tournament #225/11/2010 12:30

Originally posted by ikm
ndR, I have to admit that the uniques videos on youtube that I watch on 720x are your's.

You have a crazy talent, bitch.

Insane run, music and edit. Loved the "focus" on center.

Hugs


Thank you very much, this kind of comment really keep me motivated for new projects. A mini-mini-movie should be out this week end, featuring 2 of the best trickjumpers =)

- nympho -25/11/2010 14:45

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by ikm
ndR, I have to admit that the uniques videos on youtube that I watch on 720x are your's.

You have a crazy talent, bitch.

Insane run, music and edit. Loved the "focus" on center.

Hugs


Thank you very much, this kind of comment really keep me motivated for new projects. A mini-mini-movie should be out this week end, featuring 2 of the best trickjumpers =)

i bet theddy is the one of them

k a f f e e25/11/2010 15:29

colours made the map look amazing, rly lovly run vid.
also fantastic run. not just for that time, just rly diggin your climbstyle in general, i think thats not the first time i mention this haha
gjgj

Cola^25/11/2010 15:42

Nice work, it is just unbelievable how you can make old game look so nice.. campath, colors just perfect :)

Run great too :) Good job.

CamelCloudrecord holder25/11/2010 16:44

That campath was insane, ndR - good job!

200625/11/2010 17:01

Amazing once again. GJ !!

low-27/11/2010 14:51

sick camera

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.