Confirm friends

Started by - nympho -
23/11/2010 19:27
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
- nympho -23/11/2010 19:27

i cant confirm friends request lol
when i click "Add" nothing happens

remake23/11/2010 19:27

navigate to another page and try again

Cypek23/11/2010 19:38

Originally posted by remake
navigate to another page and try again


lol I noticed this too:D

Punk^23/11/2010 19:43

You have to be at the news page to accept them. I believe I already mentioned this to m0ver.
If not, thanks for letting us know :-)

DiDo-Grecord holder23/11/2010 20:36

Lol why it works only @ news page?

whats the point of this feature ?

JocA Banned24/11/2010 18:56

more friends=u r popular ?

DiDo-Grecord holder24/11/2010 19:55

Originally posted by JocA
more friends=u r popular ?

no your d*ck gets bigger :P

m0ver24/11/2010 20:04

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
whats the point of this feature ?

That will become apparent soon. :P

alfredoboi24/11/2010 22:28

My e-penis always grows a couple of inches when I gain cyberfriends. True story

Charly.0s26/11/2010 16:45

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
whats the point of this feature ?


an intra-chat between friends I think (like facebook^^)

CamelCloudrecord holder26/11/2010 19:01

I really hope this site gets a chat between other members - and maybe that's the good thing about this.

JocA Banned26/11/2010 19:30

Originally posted by CamelCloud
I really hope this site gets a chat between other members - and maybe that's the good thing about this.


yes that's good idea,but it wont happen..

Punk^26/11/2010 19:59

Originally posted by JocA
Originally posted by CamelCloud
I really hope this site gets a chat between other members - and maybe that's the good thing about this.


yes that's good idea,but it wont happen..

;)

Nikša Jovanovic26/11/2010 21:41

Originally posted by JocA
Originally posted by CamelCloud
I really hope this site gets a chat between other members - and maybe that's the good thing about this.


yes that's good idea,but it wont happen..

:/ funny !
ontopic i guess it should be fixed soon

m0ver06/12/2010 19:31

Fixed!

nucLeaR06/12/2010 20:50

Better make a button on each profile like Show/Hide friends, because each profile is now 25 times bigger.

DiDo-Grecord holder06/12/2010 21:40

Originally posted by nucLeaR
Better make a button on each profile like Show/Hide friends, because each profile is now 25 times bigger.

Nice idea , it will fit well!

m0ver07/12/2010 07:14

It was planned to be like that since the beginning. :)

Acelamb07/12/2010 14:52

Also a "Hide/Show Friend Requests" function^^

Page 1 of 2