Kz movie going on!

Started by Hardrave ;>
23/11/2010 21:50
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Hardrave ;>23/11/2010 21:50

*Hey, my name is Thomas, I am a 1 years old movie maker now. Dont had many prosject the last 3 months. so i hope the get one now.

I have som edits and some runs. Check them out:

Cypek doing cg_hitnrun in 01:59.12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqdQGpgLFKc

heL^_x doing kz_synergy_x http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIJUqbxHHxY&feature=related Not the best quality!


* This gonna be a community movie. So i hope you will send me demos! pm me for more info!


* I have not quite decided the concept, But i will have something cool, I'll always think out that at school.

* I want two types of demos
1. Trick Jumps
2. Combos

Coud be what ever map you like!

* Those who send in demos must have good knowledge with kz


IM OUT!

DiDo-Grecord holder23/11/2010 21:58

Lol your idea is good and I hope you will have suxess in it ! Unforunetly I dont play anymore , and dont have demos. :)

Punk^23/11/2010 22:49

Hello Hardrave ;>,
Please take a look at the stickies next time and use this thread for requesting demos for a movie:
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?245312.0

Page 1 of 1