BLOODSTREAM II [FINISHED]
Hello again :)
* Title: dESTROYER - BLOODSTREAM II
* Project status: 99.9%
* Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Dushan and i have about 2 years moviemaking experience. Well, you must know me and my edit of some films like: "BLOODSTREAM" "ami0 is careful" and others on EssentialMovieProductions.
* Type of the movie: A one man trick movie.
* Project Description: In this film will be shown various hns tricks from dESTROYER. If you know dESTROYER is for now best player in Serbia. I will try to make this movie the more enjoyble. And I'll created awesome 3d city/or 3d world for this project. I show them when i finish. Of song's i will use metalic and dubstep enjoyble songs.
* Moviemaking facts: Of programs: Sony vegas, adobe after effecs, 3d studio max, adobe photoshop, hlae, vdub, startmovie 200fps, and exporting in 60 (Double NTSC)
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2365/27818095.png
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4473/dada000000.png
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6341/dadada000000.png
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2650/dadadada000001.png
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9862/room1c.png
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5941/room2s.png
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1803/room3.png
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3879/bloodstream.png
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3471/bloodstream1.png
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8182/bloodstream2.png
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/2698/bloodstream3.png
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/3740/bloodstream4.png
Cool BLuex1993 :-)
Make sure you have a storyline and then make sure the 3D follows that storyline!
Good luck on your project, looking forward to see screens :-)
Thank you sir :) I will make 3d with no mistakes
GL with it!Waiting to see that.It sure will be nice :)
but hns tricks? :(
yy
no more pls :@
Originally posted by FLPno more pls :@
For you and others:
In this thread he wants to present his upcoming movie,not his old one. If the flame about his old movie will start again,it will be rewarded.
well.. he was a good friend.. R.I.P zgooh <3
Guys don't flame again..
Good luck, Bluex. Try to keep it simple this time, look at the success some movies got withOUT many programs, and a lot of "additionnal" hard work.
I personally am not a fan of 3D works etc... Just a nice song, simple but enjoyable editing :)
Bluex, dude if u need to see some simple movie check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EPWFAEsCqA GL with the project. :)
Originally posted by nobody^Bluex, dude if u need to see some simple movie check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EPWFAEsCqA GL with the project. :)
I really dont need it :happy:
yeh bluex you've the technical skills to do an awesome movie, just spend much time on the logical chain, creating links between different scene and so on^^
waiting for your movie dude, don't disappoint us ! =)
Originally posted by Charly.0syeh bluex you've the technical skills to do an awesome movie, just spend much time on the logical chain, creating links between different scene and so on^^
waiting for your movie dude, don't disappoint us ! =)
I am glad you think so :)
@fizik +1 And dont ballasting with him +1 hater :D
no matter how it will turn out, you know you got atleast one true fan who will appreciate this movie, and that's worth making it imo. lookin forward man... keep it in the same style, i'm sure you will do it right
Originally posted by k a f f e eno matter how it will turn out, you know you got atleast one true fan who will appreciate this movie, and that's worth making it imo. lookin forward man... keep it in the same style, i'm sure you will do it right
Tomorrow I will to plant a tree, which will now rise :D
Kinda looking forward to it. Your moviemaking abilities are not bad, but mark my words: do NOT overuse the 3D. It will only make the movie worse.
The 3D screens look cool so far bluex :-)
Thanks, but i have problems with health
Hope finish it in 2011 :D
Well, I hope so too :-/ shame if the project takes more than a year :-P
let's say im confused. that's enough :D but looking forward to this one :D