Mirror's Edge

Started by Punk^
24/11/2010 03:15
Page 1 of 1
Punk^24/11/2010 03:15(edited 24/11/2010 03:20)

An oldie by now, but anyone played it through? I've completed it a million times I guess, just took the challenge of playing on the hardest difficulty without using any weapons throughout the game.. it's been okay so far.

Anyway, what did you think of the game? Did you enjoy it? Was there anything specific you enjoyed more than anything else?

Waiting for the sequel as well perhaps? ;-)

It's definitely one of my favorite games. I just love the whole feeling throughout the game and also the feeling of not having rush things all the time but just being able to enjoy the magnificent view there is throughout this game. It's also the best soundtrack for any game I've ever played, without a doubt. I just love everything about it and especially the "cartoonish graphics". It's amazing.

Can't wait for the sequel either. Not as much for the story as the gameplay and the view/music.

Mirror's edge is just <3.

Think I might be in love?

EDIT:

High-end computer playing the game - HD video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKGyjaHzOA&feature=related
And don't mind the song, it's the instrumental one in the game which is way better.

Memories24/11/2010 03:45

Ohhhh, Mirror's Edge <3

I Played this game for so long, its beatifull. Plus the graphis are damn nice!

"cartoonish graphics", yea it gives the game a nice and cool atmosphere ;). I didnt tryed to play the game with using any weapons or smth like that, but i really enjoyed playing it.

PD: Fuck, now I want to play it again :D. Ima search the CD.

ih | Soad!24/11/2010 05:38

I definitely love this game, is my favorite game, no doubt, the only thing i don't like about is that the game is too short for such an amazing story and awesome graphics, just too short :/ , maybe the sequel will be as short as the first part :(

anyways i love it and was nice to remember it, specially the music <3

Charly.0s24/11/2010 07:56

epic game =)

Torex-):-D moviemaker24/11/2010 10:27

i hate it, cuz its sooo short!!! movement and graphics are awesome!

Puppey24/11/2010 12:15(edited 24/11/2010 12:17)

Twas a fun game indeed. I have to say I didn't like it's shortness nor the ending. It was kind of a fast denouement if u ask me. Can't wait to play the sequel although I think it's not gonna be any time soon. So, I'll just withdraw into my chamber of peacefulness and laugh at some n1humor deathspankin' dialogues.

Top[H]24/11/2010 18:39

the last part ... was to fast :P . the game was awesome and i found some easter eggs there , like big rat and others ..

gizpo_O24/11/2010 23:20

Looks great! I'll see if im gonna try it later.

JekkT09/02/2011 20:16

Played that game, didn't really want to get used to the controls first so I stopped playing after 2 missions I guess. (Also my computer crashed in that time, making it impossible for me to go on where I stopped).

The design is really epic tho' and also the speedruns on velocity are VERY impressive.

theddy09/02/2011 20:35

I also played it some time ago, but sadly the game gave me some errors and i was lazy to preinstall it, but its very beautiful.If you like parkour/freerun you should try it asap! :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.