Strafers_Heaven_v2 RELEASE INFO

Started by Pf0llz0r mapper
03/11/2006 18:10
Page 1 of 1
Pf0llz0r mapper03/11/2006 18:10

Well as told before, Im gonna finish the map for aegget and I have made some progress.

But there is a problem:
I've just got a new job and moving to my new apartment tomorrow so Im not gonna be online for some time. (Gonna order my new internet during the next days)

Release date:
Im gonna finish the map and then release it when I get my new internet.

I know u have been waiting for this map but I promise u wont be let down, the map PWN and aegget wont let me submit it if its not perfect ;)

Im gonna make some screenshots and borrow my friends computer and show em to u guys.

// Pf0llz0r

Murvelman03/11/2006 19:22

yeeeees im eagerly waiting!

omilo05/11/2006 14:47

Hope you are as good a mapper as aegget :). No but im sure you will do a great job :D

s0liD mapper05/11/2006 14:51

hope u wont screew it my man .. but i know u WONT .. hurry man BTw Gl in ur new Work :]

ScooteR05/11/2006 15:44

hurry and release it soon , from the previous screens i saw i know it will be gr8 :D

DHT- Tournament #105/11/2006 18:17

aegget is the one and only @ mapping. but I'm sure u'll do a nice work pf0ll! :D

elITe^12/11/2006 19:47

DHT- is teh biggest liar ever >.<

AverageFreak12/11/2006 19:52

hurry and release it soon , from the previous screens i saw i know it will be gr8 :D

ScooteR


word,scooter :D great job pfol, i <3 this map :)

aegget mapper12/11/2006 20:11

Yeah Pfoll will do a great job with it im sure!...
hehe elITe^ =P users choice ;)

and thx to you all who liked it so much it means alot to me cause it was the first map ever i made for public...
W8 a little bit longer and you wount be dissepointed!!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.