Borderlands

Started by pLaguE^
26/11/2010 01:52
Page 1 of 1
pLaguE^26/11/2010 01:52

Who plays it, and tell me what you think about it.

CamelCloudrecord holder26/11/2010 07:58

I played it on the Xbox 360 and PC some while ago - got to level 20 or something. Played that Zombie DLC, and haven't touched it since.

xPaw mapper26/11/2010 22:17

I played it, it's pretty fun game if you have a good company of friends.

nike27/11/2010 00:59

well.. i had no friends to play with, bought it for my ps3. one of the worst games i ever played, for one it's an FPS game on a console.
I personally hate FPS games on console, it has no feeling to it, and you can't be as accurate as on a PC.
I think it's an awesome game to play through with a couple of friends though.

Punk^28/11/2010 13:15

Since when is Borderlands only available for consoles? That's a choice you made, it's not forced on you.

s0nneri06/12/2010 20:05

Played with PC and i had maxlevel rogue (hunter)

GG ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.