NEXT TOP1
I am "joke"
pizza or mdD
i dont see how can shnz reach top1. pizza^ for example is a mixed player(good climbing&bhop skills) while shnz is fast on bhop maps. i may be wrong but i cant imagine shnz doing maps like sandblock/2 or climbers_xp or any other big climbing map.
Originally posted by Funnysmile-_^I am "joke"
quote of the week ?
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkOriginally posted by Funnysmile-_^I am "joke"
quote of the week ?
fail joke attempt of the week
Originally posted by Funnysmile-_^I am "joke"
lol'd so hard "joke"
pizza, shnz, mgD have the potential for it
kunqui! :D ..
pizza time!
Originally posted by NAPZshNz, soon. why: ^^
+1
Originally posted by Funnysmile-_^I am "joke"
HAHAHAHA!! Had me laughing all the way! That was indeed a Funnysmile you put on there!
Well first of all some guys (not just one, severals) has to take alot demos from kkz. THEN we'll might see someone as the new #1 on xj. And it could be anyone but as you guys already has mention, pizza^ who is one candidate and shNz an other one. Well shNz has to become a pretty good climber to make that happend and pizza^ just needs to geek. And probably when all this has happend (kkz's rec gone) we'll have a newcommer to the kz scene wich will geek himself (or her) to the top :D
Originally posted by sPADERâ™pizza time!
^^
Probably some chinese guy.
No one 2012 will be end of the world till then no one will geek 109 map
noone
never
time come, time will tell.
legends never sleep and they never fall.
from the ashes a legend will be reborn soon.
Could be anyone, whoever geeks the most.
But candidates in my eyes could be shNz, for obviously having the edge right now, juanch0x cause if he can achieve the same level in wrs as his cosy recs he could take a LOT of recs.
Other than those I don't really see an actual candidate atm, especially if kkz decides to defend his title for years to come.
Originally posted by killahurtZNo one 2012 will be end of the world till then no one will geek 109 map
No need to geek 109 maps. For example kelta have to beat 32 koukouz's records to be top1, subject to constant persistence. Anyway it's a very long and hard way to the top1 and I don't think someone will beat koukouz in a nearer half a year. He is just the best ever.
Originally posted by chipProbably some chinese guy.
blahahha +1
Please log in to post replies.