[LJ] 268 DoubleCountJump by flex

Started by flexiboi
27/11/2010 00:58
Page 1 of 1
flexiboi27/11/2010 00:58(edited 27/11/2010 20:05)

hi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCXAWPgfzbk edit by eviL

Cola^28/11/2010 12:12

gj flex, cool edit!
Upload demo?

flexiboi28/11/2010 15:25

thanks. demo is there: http://www.sendspace.com/file/50o4hr gl ;)

gizpo_O28/11/2010 16:12

song name?

Jonde28/11/2010 16:51

Originally posted by gizpo
song name?


Hi.

I suggest next time using the Google to help you find the songs. Here's a tutorial:

1. Search for a sentence sang by the singer in the song, for this tutorial I picked "words how should i feel creatures lie here"

2. Next open the webpage Google or just press this www.google.com

3. Search for "how should i feel creatures lie here"

4. See if you get any matches. If you do, listen to the song provided if it matches the one in the movie. If however you are unable to find a match, try different keywords. You might have heard it wrong.

By using this technique I was able to find out the name of the song. It's "Creatures lie here" originally performed by Meg & Dia Band.

flexiboi28/11/2010 21:41

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by gizpo
song name?


"Creatures lie here" originally performed by Meg & Dia Band.

gizpo_O28/11/2010 22:07

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by gizpo
song name?


Hi.

I suggest next time using the Google to help you find the songs. Here's a tutorial:

1. Search for a sentence sang by the singer in the song, for this tutorial I picked "words how should i feel creatures lie here"

2. Next open the webpage Google or just press this www.google.com

3. Search for "how should i feel creatures lie here"

4. See if you get any matches. If you do, listen to the song provided if it matches the one in the movie. If however you are unable to find a match, try different keywords. You might have heard it wrong.

By using this technique I was able to find out the name of the song. It's "Creatures lie here" originally performed by Meg & Dia Band.


Nice try, but actually song is Meg & Dia - Monster (some remix)

dx^28/11/2010 23:15

n1 song

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.