Slowmo detection

Started by kielorz
27/11/2010 16:24
Page 1 of 1
kielorz27/11/2010 16:24

Hi again!

As somebody may notice my previous thread about detecting slowmo was closed. But that question was addressed to admins, they answered quickly.. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?224635

Now I want to ask some of the community members: do you know anything about slowmo, maybe some small notices? I already played with time values from demo, found nothing 100% working :(

P.S. For those who wants it to remain secret: please don't even write anything here.

Any information regarding this would help I guess..

// kielor

doktor28/11/2010 20:56

Last time i talked to you on steam (few monthes ago), you were about to write cheats...

kielorz29/11/2010 17:08

well, this is offtopic, but still: you're right in some cases.. yeah I wanted to write a cheat.. and I actually didn't.. in some cases... i wished to write a cheat, i did, but only for testing purposes..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.