[LJ] 265 dcj by tEE

Started by tee
27/11/2010 21:37
Page 1 of 1
tee27/11/2010 21:37

Hi XJ! :-D

Made this jump some days ago, and I just had to edit it for you geeks *cough* guys :-D. I tried ndR's rendering settings this time, and I love them already.
If you like the clip, please subscribe to my channel! :-)

Remember HD!
YouTube

Download (YES)
PLZ

Nukk28/11/2010 12:43

nice tee :] i liked ur style of moviemaking and gj for jump but u know about 265 dcj what it not super :] ?

musaka28/11/2010 13:05

nice smooth edit,but widescreen res looks weird,gj for the jump

flexiboi28/11/2010 15:27

AWESOME :D "Loading slowmotion" was very cool idea ! 5/5 :)

tee28/11/2010 16:27

Thank you for the great response guys :-)
@Musaka The resolution I used is 1280x720, so I bet it's youtube's fault :(.

Nukk28/11/2010 16:59

use own3d !

dx^28/11/2010 23:14

gjj :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.