Mappresentation
nice map GJ dude ;)
The caves would look better with atleast one more texture on the jumps (upper part of each jump), or some other variation in texture like somewhere else in the cave. It looks kinda dark too, I'm not sure about this though, it might be the picture and it might have another feeling when you play it.
I love the last room <3
[ Edited Sat Nov 04 2006, 11:18AM ]
The caves would look better with atleast one more texture on the jumps (upper part of each jump), or some other variation in texture like somewhere else in the cave. It looks kinda dark too, I'm not sure about this though, it might be the picture and it might have another feeling when you play it.
I love the last room <3
Crap... I pressed the wrong button, I was supposed to edit my last message :(
[ Edited Sat Nov 04 2006, 11:17AM ]
ty redrock
ichirou: yes, u're right, but I dont have a nice texture, which could fit with the rest of the room :(
looks great n1 textured but why is so dark... more light pls and is a good map, gj
haha i like the last room :P
its too dark :o make it lighter :)
it looks really nice
its too dark :o make it lighter :)
it looks really nice
I'm no rooter of cave maps but although it looks good.
You could add some more details and these edges are a bit too sharp. http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=working0001if5.png
and don't make too small stages, thats nearly as bad as spikes :D Bigger easy ones that allows you to bunnyhop alot are better
The map is nice,but its really a bit too dark.
<3 the last room :)
^
|
|
|
|
Paint-Room Update!
:P
[ Edited Sat Nov 04 2006, 06:41PM ]
cool:)
u should really stretch the textures .. the lave texture for sure .. and the rock textures .. the map is looking "average" dont know but we have plenty of cave maps man ;)
s0liD, i cant scale the lava texture ingame higher, when theres a "!" in front of the name. When there'es no "!" i can scale it how i want (ingame and VHE of course)
can u help me pls Oo?
rename the texture in wad ^^
dark maps > me
lil bit dark , but gj for ideas ;)
Looks weird, but in a good way tho, i think :/
GJ tho and keep 'em coming ;)
<3 Malvin gj mate :D
Please log in to post replies.