[RUN] gizpo on coldbhop_V2

Started by fizik
28/11/2010 17:22
Page 1 of 1
fizik28/11/2010 17:22

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1SOoFEJqUI

Quick run gizpo made for me because I needed some bright map for quality test :P Is the quality good? :S Is it just me or is it way better before the round restarts at beginning?

Cola^28/11/2010 17:31(edited 28/11/2010 17:32)

Really nice, both of you.. quality was good for me but mby a lil too dark colors but overall is good 8.5/10 Nice run gizpo :p

KeltA28/11/2010 18:29

gizpo :D

Punk^28/11/2010 18:38

as said before, needs more FPS :-) Otherwise cool run gizpo.

And you're right fizik. It is actually way better before the round restarts.

CamelCloudrecord holder28/11/2010 18:48

As mentioned add more fps, and it'd be pretty good. The quality might be better because he was standing still, there wasn't any movement.

Ggs`28/11/2010 19:17

[blockquote]ApfelGetsHigh
more than bad quality and bhopscript[/blockquote]
lol :D

ot : cewl run gizpo!honestly, edit was not the best :)

[RO]_BroNx28/11/2010 19:20

gipzo is za best :d

fizik28/11/2010 19:20

Originally posted by Ggs`
[blockquote]ApfelGetsHigh
more than bad quality and bhopscript[/blockquote]
lol :D

ot : cewl run gizpo!honestly, edit was not the best :)


Well,I asked gizpo for the demo because his style is just awesome. Also,it was like the 10th person saying he's bhophacking lol.
And I didn't want to edit,just simple song and then I wanted to test some colours aswell :P Used a bit too much blur I guess,but coldbhop doesn't look good without blur imo.

dx^28/11/2010 23:13

n1 colors

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.