Problems at rendering with ffdshow

Started by fizik
28/11/2010 18:05
Page 1 of 1
fizik28/11/2010 18:05

Well,simple thing there,when I try to render a clip I get this error and Vegas closes:

Problem Description
Application Name: Vegas Pro
Application Version: Version 9.0c (Build 896)
Problem: Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005)
Fault Module: F:\Programme\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax
Fault Address: 0x06934F18
Fault Offset: 0x00154F18


Any idea? Google tells me to reinstall everything but I'm afraid I fixed that problem once for someone else without having to reinstall vegas. I've tried older versions of ffdshow already...

Nukk28/11/2010 18:46

yes,i also had this,just update to latest version ur ffdshow codec.

fizik28/11/2010 19:24

Got the latest update from ffdshow tryouts,beta 7,still doesn't work. :s

xZu13/12/2010 15:27

i have the same problem pls someone can say us

zuveeh moviemaker13/12/2010 15:33

I get that problem every time I try to render something thats over 50sec~

sparkEE13/12/2010 19:22

same shit here :S

xZu15/12/2010 11:24

can someone help us?

fizik30/01/2011 12:04

I'ma push this again since I still have that problem. Reinstalled vegas,ffdshow/k-lite codec pack a 10000th times,it used to work perfectly fine on windows 7 but now. :/ Anybody help?

IceVip30/01/2011 12:27

had that problem but it was before 1 year cant remember how i fix'd it :\

exort30/01/2011 13:31

im not sure but did u set ffdshow, raw video to all supported? or try finding a stable version of the program. if i came up with something else i'll post

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.