Shady - Special Day [FINISHED]

Started by Charly.0s
30/11/2010 22:35
Page 2 of 2
Morys06/12/2010 17:32

Good luck Charly.0s:)

Charly.0s07/12/2010 18:05

sry for being slow =D I want it to be as logic and simple as possible so I'm actually searching some cool ideas, hope my inspiration come asap -.- it shouldn't take so long now

btw, one screen added for your patience^^

nobody^07/12/2010 18:18

Lol, I love the colors of the second pic. They are dark but somekinda stylish.

dx^08/12/2010 05:20

+1 good lucky on project

Ackn_08/12/2010 17:05

GJ for the 2nd pic.Nice qual

Charly.0s10/12/2010 22:22

almost done

BLuex10/12/2010 23:37

Uploading? :)

Charly.0s11/12/2010 00:08

not already :D

gizpo_O11/12/2010 10:35

N1, waiting the movie but in future you take screenshots, just click "preview - best" and save the picture. There's no movement and it's clear.

Ackn_11/12/2010 10:56

cmon 99%!!!

Shady`11/12/2010 15:57

movie movie movie movie !!!!! i wonna see it!!! now :D

Ackn_11/12/2010 16:36

me too!cant wait just for 1%!!!

Looks good.Cant wait.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.