[LJ] nukk's 265 MCJ w/ 22 doubleducks

01/12/2010 17:41
Page 1 of 2
ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/12/2010 17:41(edited 01/12/2010 17:56)

Hey guys,
made this in 2 hours (render time excluding) after nukk's request.
That's rather simple but clean enough I guess.

Stream link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypb13Wv8ZxA
Demo: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZXFGDCOC

nucLeaR01/12/2010 17:49

That's 1 unit and 2 ducks better than candEE!

snce01/12/2010 17:53

Sick jump and edit. Can you upload demo please?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/12/2010 17:56

Originally posted by snce
Sick jump and edit. Can you upload demo please?


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZXFGDCOC

kyser01/12/2010 18:02

great jump and edit! gj both

Charly.0s01/12/2010 18:06

awesome jump oO

mJauZ^01/12/2010 18:07

Originally posted by Charly.0s
awesome jump oO

theddy01/12/2010 18:08

n1

dexxies01/12/2010 18:11

Amazing, groundstrafe geek!

gizpo_O01/12/2010 18:12

Sorry but I hate this kind of jumps :/

Cola^01/12/2010 18:16

i gotta agree with gizpo. ofc its uber but dislike the "technique"
really good edit, simple and clean.. your intro text is amazing
gj both

Ackn_01/12/2010 18:23

Originally posted by -SLip-
Amazing, groundstrafe geek!

vapor01/12/2010 18:32

amazing

Eolight01/12/2010 19:27

nice Nukk!

Marshell01/12/2010 20:37

n-n-n-n-n-n-n-uk

TawNY01/12/2010 20:48

Well, it seems a lot more people nowadays are doing things like this ;O

I was like O_O when I first saw candEE´s jump with XX ducks...but now when I see others I´m just like "ye....ok..gj ;)"

Ggs`02/12/2010 01:00

Originally posted by Marshell
n-n-n-n-n-n-n-uk

agree, still its cool!but nowdays there is nothing impossible :)


nowdays nothing cant impressed me .. even 258lj and etc

Ackn_02/12/2010 07:27

Some things arent impossible.But not nothing.
And i'm sure that a 258lj will impressed u :)

geddyK02/12/2010 12:05(edited 02/12/2010 12:06)

Generally a very enjoyable edit. Pretty good was conception on the intro and the outro. I liked the clip, but still didn't like the colours tho. Nice smooth campath(s) aswell :)

Gj both =)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #202/12/2010 12:11

Originally posted by geddyK
Generally a very enjoyable edit. Pretty good was conception on the intro and the outro. I liked the clip, but still didn't like the colours tho. Nice smooth campath(s) aswell :)

Gj both =)


About the colors...
nukk had this shitty plugin which does a blue flash when you do a LJ, you can't remove it, this is why I had to use blue filters, and for once, I wanted kz_longjumps2 to be very clear, instead of the regular LJ movies where it's rather dark ^^

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.