10 seconds file.avi=1.03 Giga byte?

Started by Ackn_
02/12/2010 12:21
Page 1 of 1
Ackn_02/12/2010 12:21(edited 02/12/2010 12:22)

Hi guys.I tried to make a short clip about my brother's -5 ace on inferno.I wanted to test out the quality.Quality looks so uber and frags are awesome.But i have a big problem.Filesize is 1.03 gigabyte.and its just 10 seconds!wtf?can someone help me?
Jackey.lia sent me my 2 movies.one movie was 5x MB and the other one 47MB.filesizes 1:47(47mb) 5x MB (2:03)

KyU.K02/12/2010 13:15

Use Lagarith codec.

CamelCloudrecord holder02/12/2010 15:20

1 gb is nothing, that's like the normal size of one clip after being in Virtual Dub for me, with the Lagarith Lossless codec. When you start recording ROTWs, the file can get upto 50 gb.

Ackn_02/12/2010 16:22

Sorry but how?I cant Install it or Run it.Error

preZ27/12/2010 23:29

Use lagarith or huffyuv.

Lagarith

huffyuv

Then edit and do your fx and when your done render it as a mpeg4 h264 or something.. good luck

w1nston28/12/2010 00:13

search on google, juggaknots encoding

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.