[LJ] Nukk 268 MCJ [18 ducks]

Started by Nukk
04/12/2010 14:27
Page 1 of 3
Nukk04/12/2010 14:27(edited 04/12/2010 17:36)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhOQbgvo_34 - YOUTUBE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ubcejm - DL
own3d - http://www.own3d.tv/video/44770/268mcj_18ducks_Nukk
DEMO - http://www.sendspace.com/file/zgtomv
STATS - Multi CJ Distance: 270.830627 Maxspeed: 356.338867 (57.396) Prestrafe: (263.041) 298.942108 Ducks: 18 Strafes: 7 Sync: 8

NeWrecord holder Tournament #104/12/2010 14:32

now that's an uber jump there, a big GJ for this

dx^04/12/2010 14:41

nicee :D

Lazze04/12/2010 14:43

What The Fuck..

kaa04/12/2010 14:48

candEE wanted a batlle?

nikitich moviemaker04/12/2010 14:55

cool jump bad edit

Nukk04/12/2010 14:56

i dont nice moviemaker,but moviemakers not accept me.

NHZ.04/12/2010 14:59

nice Nukk :)

FLP04/12/2010 15:00

haha,gj man improve it,I know you can :)

TawNY04/12/2010 15:07

candEE found someone to have some battles with ? :b

theddy04/12/2010 15:08

sick one there, whats ur mouse ?

Nukk04/12/2010 15:12

x710-mk optics

unBreakS04/12/2010 15:12

go for 270+ you can do it ;)

geddyK04/12/2010 15:17

Nice one!

kyser04/12/2010 15:41

crazy jump!!

Skizo_record holder04/12/2010 15:42

gj :) now you did the block :D nice one :)

NOEL04/12/2010 15:44

I suggest you tell people what kind of script you are using to do this. This is just ridiculous.

CamelCloudrecord holder04/12/2010 15:49

I'm suspecting something too.

Nukk04/12/2010 16:07(edited 04/12/2010 16:08)

if you think that I'm using scripts you here.but if you do not prove that I'm using them, you'll be an idiot for life http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?149 . pardon my impertinence, but I was annoyed.

musaka04/12/2010 16:13

Originally posted by Nukk
if you think that I'm using scripts you here.but if you do not prove that I'm using them, you'll be an idiot for life http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?149 . pardon my impertinence, but I was annoyed.

you should take it like a compliment because ur üb3r pr0
not

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.