Nukk

Started by NOEL
04/12/2010 17:52
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
NOEL04/12/2010 17:52(edited 04/12/2010 17:57)

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?252486

^ 268 mcj with about 18 ducks, demo is in the thread.

I think it's about time this whole dd hack thing gets detected. A lot of nonamers on youtube etc can do this technique, yet it doesn't seem that pro jumpers can. I might get flamed cause "lol noob learn to scroll" and such, but I think I have every right to post my thoughts.

I don't even know if you are able to check functions similar to a script or how you plan on detecting the cheat, atleast I hope the demo gets checked.

Edit:
I read a little on the software that comes with the mouse he is using, some interesting stuff came up:
[blockquote]A4Tech’s X7 “Oscar Mouse Editor” breaks through this barrier, users are able to establish homemade programs by using simple logic commands (such as “Loop”, “If”, “Equal to”, “Interval Repeat”, “Jump”…etc.) or by using command combinations (like “Change the Time Delay between commands”, “Control cursor absolute/relative displacements”, “Mouse simulation”, “Keyboard simulation”, “Record the keyboard & mouse continuous actions”…etc.). Simplicity, high effectiveness, and the overwhelming power of Oscar will bring you the unprecedented experience and dominate the play![/blockquote]Ofc I don't know if this works as intended, but from what I can read, it possibly script something that, due to the fact that it injects in the mouse, does not get detected. What would I know.

Thank you in advance.

Vee mapper VIP04/12/2010 18:25(edited 04/12/2010 18:26)

Will check on it, thanks a lot for your report.

Thread closed until a close analysis is made.

Vee mapper VIP15/12/2010 18:54

Preliminary, basic analysis shows that his jump is done legally.
Would you like to request a deeper analysis of it?

Note: The only one who can answer is NOEL, as the thread is his. Please do not make troll posts, those will result in instant banishment from the website.

DiDo-Grecord holder15/12/2010 19:11

who is nukk

jimbo16/12/2010 16:19

i got a mouse that can be binded to scroll from a single button. My logitect setpoint prgram also allows me to adjust the speed of the scroll, but the speeds are still way too high so it dosen't really work (although i got to above 300 u/s). I can easily imagine there's a mouse/program that allows you to adjust that speed to perfection with dd's :/

NOEL16/12/2010 18:04

Yes I'd like a deeper analysis. I cannot believe he did it legally.

mJauZ^16/12/2010 18:53

The thing is the script i fear he might be using is bound to the mouse , not the game itself, thus making it undetected by FPS death.

NOEL16/12/2010 23:36(edited 16/12/2010 23:37)

I am aware of this but thanks anyway. I did also note it earlier on :)


[blockquote]due to the fact that it injects in the mouse, does not get detected. what would I know.[/blockquote]

kunqui17/12/2010 15:58(edited 17/12/2010 15:58)

Can you please explain how's possible to configure that "triple click" to +duck command on CS? I've X7 too.

mJauZ^17/12/2010 16:08(edited 17/12/2010 16:10)

Originally posted by kunqui
Can you please explain how's possible to configure that "triple click" to +duck command on CS? I've X7 too.

The thing is you dont bind it to an in-game command , you bind it to a key wich is bound itself on the ingame command.So CTRL is bound to +duck by default , right?Well if so , you can make a macro that presses CTRL , realeases CTRL , waits X milliseconds (adjustable) , and presses CTRL again.
So the only thing you have to do is strafe and jump.Also the mouse can record mouse movement , wich makes strafe script very easy to make.You just need to take your time and perfect the script :l
To answer your question google your mouse model(for example xl-730k drivers) and download the drivers from the manufacturer website.THen once instaled you have a crap load of macros that you can edit/create to all the extra keys ^^

skR'17/12/2010 17:29

Originally posted by mJauZ^
Originally posted by kunqui
Can you please explain how's possible to configure that "triple click" to +duck command on CS? I've X7 too.

The thing is you dont bind it to an in-game command , you bind it to a key wich is bound itself on the ingame command.So CTRL is bound to +duck by default , right?Well if so , you can make a macro that presses CTRL , realeases CTRL , waits X milliseconds (adjustable) , and presses CTRL again.
So the only thing you have to do is strafe and jump.Also the mouse can record mouse movement , wich makes strafe script very easy to make.You just need to take your time and perfect the script :l
To answer your question google your mouse model(for example xl-730k drivers) and download the drivers from the manufacturer website.THen once instaled you have a crap load of macros that you can edit/create to all the extra keys ^^



I did that with a X7 (oscar or sth like that) and it's quite difficult to have perfect dds. but 100% possible

chip17/12/2010 20:48

DiDo-G actually has a point with his post. Just a few weeks (yeah I'm aware of that he could have been playing a longer time, but I just felt that it all went so fast) ago I really had no idea who this Nukk was, and now he's able to make a 268 block with 18 doubleducks? The jump itself is just ridiculous and I can't believe it's legit either. The hack must not necessarily have anything to do with the mouse and its bindings, but it's surely worth to look up. Great initiative noel.

Vee mapper VIP17/12/2010 22:40(edited 19/12/2010 21:54)

Thread closed until deeper analysis is made.

Page 1 of 1