Complaint

Started by Ggs`
05/12/2010 00:16
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Ggs`05/12/2010 00:16(edited 06/12/2010 19:05)

Dear admins, i couldn't believe what i saw in my thread (hey!) today. One of the admins seemed to edit my post, with a rather childish "joke". I could myself call this as admin abusing, and I'm suspecting that it was one of the new admins who did this, since i can't believe anyone from the managament crew nor the older admins could've done this. I kindly request the admin who did it, to confess it here and i hope he will be given a warning, to make sure it won't happen again.



nucLeaR05/12/2010 00:45

Kinda stupid if that's what really happened.

kaynerecord holder05/12/2010 01:28

agree

TawNY05/12/2010 01:51

/Facepalm

gizpo_O05/12/2010 02:30

-.-

pLaguE^05/12/2010 02:38

The admin prob won't confess though lol

Memories05/12/2010 02:49

*facepalm* i dont think the one who did it will confess

mJauZ^05/12/2010 11:19

alt+f4 for the admin...I don't think he will confess though =/

Ackn_05/12/2010 12:38

what the f*ck?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/12/2010 13:48

We're currently investigating and already apologize for what happened.

I will personally let you know what is going to happen.

Best regards,
ndR.

DiDo-Grecord holder05/12/2010 17:48

OH MY GOD !

A3TIUS06/12/2010 05:28

My sincere sympathies. I hope you get justice real soon. I agree that its highly inappropriate on the "involved" admin's part :(

Vee mapper VIP06/12/2010 13:51

As ndR said, we are investigating who did this and we will for sure find out who it was. Thank you for reporting and our sincere apologies for this incident.

Punk^06/12/2010 15:04

Locking this until further notice.

Display Name07/12/2010 02:56

You sure are.

Vee mapper VIP07/12/2010 15:45

Problem solved, thread locked.

Page 1 of 1