svn_powerbhop

Started by SilverNinja mapper
05/12/2010 02:48
Page 2 of 10
kyser05/12/2010 17:26

Originally posted by gizpo
What about times, anyone wants to record it with me? :/ Got 2nd red (no demo) And 1st red with 0.40.67 timer. Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bgcc8f

nice time gizpo, but try to get as far as possible above!

theddy05/12/2010 20:56

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cq58vq red 2

kyser05/12/2010 21:55

Originally posted by theddy
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cq58vq red 2

gogo first pink, u can!

Quality05/12/2010 22:53

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25553115/svn_powerbhop_Quality.rar
2 red

FLP05/12/2010 23:02

Quality you are really good player,from what I saw from your demos on cosy it wouldn't be very hard for you to take some wr's.

kyser05/12/2010 23:28

remove purple and blue imo, silverninja.. i think everyone can get over green... no sense to post a demo here, reaching only purple or blue :D

J0nttuh06/12/2010 09:54(edited 06/12/2010 12:29)

I already made it to the pink 1, but accidentally demoed on top of it (once again 'cause of the freaking /gocheck,demo bind) so I'll have to demo it again today. :<

E: Just to get it started I quickly demoed orange 2, so I'll post it here and improve it later today. (hopefully lol)
Demo

DiDo-Grecord holder06/12/2010 14:15

Originally posted by SilverNinja
Originally posted by FLP
It's not very hard for players like heL,shNz,kkz...

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to bhop all the way to the end timer, even for pro bhoppers.

There are not impossible things :)

gizpo_O06/12/2010 16:05

Lol changed monitor and made it almost first try, pink1 here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dy3ham

kREWAN06/12/2010 16:29

Cheats allowed?

kyser06/12/2010 16:37(edited 06/12/2010 16:38)

Originally posted by gizpo
Lol changed monitor and made it almost first try, pink1 here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dy3ham

wow! nice there

waiting for demo @ 2nd pink or 1st dark purple!

Originally posted by kREWAN
Cheats allowed?

well, it could be nice if u post a cheated demo to see and compare where u can get with and without cheats

geddyK06/12/2010 17:09(edited 07/12/2010 13:40)

Good idea with that Mr. SilverNinja!
I wanted to try my strength, and I only reached to Yellow 3 :(
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25561394/svn_powerbhop_geddyK_Yellow3.rar

Go, go, go shNz! I believe in* you ;)

SilverNinja mapper06/12/2010 17:22

Originally posted by kyser
remove purple and blue imo, silverninja.. i think everyone can get over green... no sense to post a demo here, reaching only purple or blue :D

This thread will not exclude anyone, even the newbies can participate :)
(Also it looks pretty to have the whole rainbow in the high scores list)

Originally posted by kREWAN
Cheats allowed?

Yes, you may post cheated demos as long as you make it clear that you cheated, rather than pretending that it's legitimate.

Originally posted by geddyK
Good idea with that Mr. SilverNinja!
I wanted to try my strength, and I only reached to Yellow 3 :(
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25561394/svn_powerbhop_geddyK_Yellow3.rar

Go, go, go shNz! I believe with you ;)

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :)
Yellow3 is a good achievement, you're an advanced bhopper and you're only 1 block away from being a professional!

kyser06/12/2010 18:06(edited 06/12/2010 18:32)

mi intention wasnt to exclude newbies silverninja.. i just thought that in my opinion nobody will send a demo reaching only purple or blue! but who knows, maybe u are right

dx^06/12/2010 18:15

great map =D

DiDo-Grecord holder06/12/2010 18:28

Tried it around 30 minutes and got to the first red block I am fuckin noobish 4 months without kreedz LOL

kREWAN06/12/2010 18:37

Demo?

Krzywy06/12/2010 19:16

did too first red but on cosy server

Shady`06/12/2010 21:08

yellow 3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/0bpn9a
=)

kQbmigrecord holder06/12/2010 21:26

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dkpm8f

Page 2 of 10

Please log in to post replies.