svn_powerbhop

Started by SilverNinja mapper
05/12/2010 02:48
Page 5 of 10
cahz0r Tournament #315/12/2010 15:58

Originally posted by V0ncH...
Originally posted by S3eKeR
dark purple http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

demo plz

ask Astley

nobody^15/12/2010 15:59(edited 15/12/2010 16:01)

Green 1 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/5kof1s :D

Kraeft15/12/2010 17:49(edited 15/12/2010 17:50)

Hey SilverNinja I like how you've written the dark purple lines in the high score list. I might add a demo if I reach the blue part (p3 atm so pretty close).

Ggs`16/12/2010 00:08

13 blocks from the begginin'

teh noob :]

deus?16/12/2010 01:33
pLaguE^16/12/2010 02:14

Originally posted by deus?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o8d5qq some gay red2.

gj deus! :)

deus?16/12/2010 02:27

Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by deus?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o8d5qq some gay red2.

gj deus! :)


thank you my darling. we should play l4d2 some day.

CamelCloudrecord holder16/12/2010 07:58

With me, so I can Tank your asses :)

Ggs`16/12/2010 09:14

orange1 http://www.sendspace.com/file/emoh8x annoying map
only luck no skill :|

deus?16/12/2010 14:46

Originally posted by CamelCloud
With me, so I can Tank your asses :)

np, find me in steam, name "naqq". wasnt playing for ages.

CamelCloudrecord holder16/12/2010 15:02

Originally posted by deus?
Originally posted by CamelCloud
With me, so I can Tank your asses :)

np, find me in steam, name "naqq". wasnt playing for ages.


Added. You're "naqq\\\\\\\\\"?

deus?16/12/2010 15:07

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Originally posted by deus?
Originally posted by CamelCloud
With me, so I can Tank your asses :)

np, find me in steam, name "naqq". wasnt playing for ages.


Added. You're "naqq\\\\\\\\\"?

nou! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991883992

SeeHow16/12/2010 16:30

Originally posted by Ggs`
orange1 http://www.sendspace.com/file/emoh8x annoying map
only luck no skill :|

well.. thats how you define it. So you say everything is about luck huh? people who can get to the red or pink block are not better than people who gets to the yellow or orange? im kinda sure, that everything is not about luck. This is how i would define it.
No skill = No luck
Good skill = Good luck

SeeHow16/12/2010 18:05

this one is for you NAPZ :) if i had that plugin with server up time, it would be 3min or so :D
Last red, almost PINK!!! :D

kQbmigrecord holder16/12/2010 19:35

haha nice mini :) u can get pink if u try a little more.

SeeHow16/12/2010 22:23

lets see ;) i dont play cs that much anymore.. like 20-30 minutes every day ;)

Stormarts17/12/2010 18:46

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qc907j - my demo.

Playmate17/12/2010 19:48

Originally posted by ptormaoz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qc907j - my demo.

sexiest man alive. Sad that nobody will believe you.

Berkut Tournament #218/12/2010 13:36

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1b5nkx

nobody^18/12/2010 14:26

Great job ptormaoz.

Page 5 of 10

Please log in to post replies.