svn_powerbhop

Started by SilverNinja mapper
05/12/2010 02:48
Page 8 of 10
kafds11/01/2011 13:37

As the movie was linked here I decided to change it before the joke got out of hand. It was meant to be a joke for my friends in Steam, and not a diversion attempt of any kind. My apologies.

P.S. Neirea, good job :-P

-STK-11/01/2011 13:43

gj kafds you got faker to comment on your video :) gz

ErSykZer11/01/2011 14:23

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pc9ena red1

Punk^11/01/2011 14:27

Please don't keep posting that movie, when it's clearly cheated. All links have been removed.

dx^11/01/2011 18:45

monk did this map in 22s but he is cheater

kaynerecord holder11/01/2011 19:23

Originally posted by dx^
monk did this map in 22s but he is cheater

noone cares whatever he did

MONKEN*11/01/2011 19:30

Cool idea with this map, I got to the first red one as best, will probably try more later on.

Also want to point out that I did not get frustrated at the map after failing on the same spot over and over and ragequitted :o

dx^11/01/2011 20:01

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by dx^
monk did this map in 22s but he is cheater

noone cares whatever he did

I know, only commented: D

Morys11/01/2011 22:59

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bm1ge6

red1 :DD

CamelCloudrecord holder11/01/2011 23:00

Damn, I struggle getting past yellow 1 :/

dx^11/01/2011 23:36

gj morys

SilverNinja mapper12/01/2011 03:04

cool plugin, BorJomi

Vee mapper VIP12/01/2011 06:09

I don't get how the rank is organized...

SilverNinja mapper12/01/2011 06:22

Originally posted by Vee
I don't get how the rank is organized...

It's not complex. The farther you bhop, the higher your rank is. I have ordered the blocks in order so that the best bhopper is on top and the worst is on the bottom. If multiple jumpers bhop to the same block, those who submitted their demos first will be ranked higher.

I think what's confusing people is how NAPZ is on bottom, because he sent in a joke demo.

Vee mapper VIP12/01/2011 09:16

Indeed, I had to watch his demo to get it.
Thanks for explaining, though.

Juice12/01/2011 17:30

Originally posted by SilverNinja
cool plugin, BorJomi

it's quite useless :D

BorJomi12/01/2011 17:46(edited 12/01/2011 17:47)

Originally posted by Juice ._.
Originally posted by SilverNinja
cool plugin, BorJomi

it's quite useless :D

I wouldn't say that.. our top based on bhoping distance http://unique-kz.com/forum.php?p=2&f=1&t=23

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hcdc9z yellow3 :(

tester -13/01/2011 12:44

http://www.sendspace.com/file/35f2i8 orange1

kQbmigrecord holder14/01/2011 08:26

http://www.sendspace.com/file/szne0x

Page 8 of 10

Please log in to post replies.