When will you die ? :)

Started by ScooteR
06/11/2006 11:49
Page 1 of 3
ScooteR06/11/2006 11:49

Here's a funny website ----> http://www.deathclock.com/
When u fill the blanks it sais when ull die
I dont believe in it , but its funny anyway :)

theL0w^06/11/2006 12:16

Here's a funny website ----> http://www.deathclock.com/
When u fill the blanks it sais when ull die
I dont believe in it , but its funny anyway :)

ScooteR


lol
Monday, March 17, 2064 :(

Malvin mapper06/11/2006 12:27

Saturday, March 6, 2066

seconds left to live:
1,872,178,477

:( ^^
[ Edited Mon Nov 06 2006, 12:27PM ]

s0liD mapper06/11/2006 14:51

Monday, October 13, 2064

Plenty of time .. but what if some mother fucker points a gun on me and fires ?

ichirou06/11/2006 15:41

random ftl ~_~

iv4n06/11/2006 16:08

i should be 90 yo :D

mwheeldown06/11/2006 16:44

Wednesday, July 26, 2062
73 Years old ;>

fischauge06/11/2006 17:11

Monday, October 13, 2087


:D

maniac06/11/2006 18:26

Wednesday, June 19, 2086

99 years =)

H.o.r.s.t.06/11/2006 21:23

that page sucks :D

Maxohhz06/11/2006 21:47

Monday, November 06, 2006

omg this pag... o... omg.. AHHG :die:

ScooteR06/11/2006 22:07

lol Maxohhz :P

knoxville06/11/2006 22:46

haha maxohhz :D

Xeltic Tournament #106/11/2006 23:35

i dont wanna know when im gonna die rofl loosers =P

AverageFreak07/11/2006 06:58

Wednesday, September 7, 2089
lol :D

oRioN12/11/2006 14:25

AWWWW!!! Sunday, January 1, 2062 uuuunhh so optimistic?
Before I tell you WHO I BE
I got to say proof R.I.P.
Believe me, death and me are too close, there is no turning back homie.
Yall dont want live on the dark side. Why not? Adrenaline , fun , more of fun , a lot of fun , fear (is like a drug pushing you to your tops), easy money (like soldiers do , they can die anytime too) , gotta love it. I do it.
My life is goin how I want to. Im making my own company. You gotta be crazy, really fucking hardworking .. and putting own life in risk (getting busted or killed by another bad muhfuckr like I am).
Every guy in my place
got summin 2 say until he get sprayed in the face
with a gay like mase

h1m1 mapper12/11/2006 14:35

Wednesday, September 9, 2076
:E

kzno`Psycho12/11/2006 14:55

Tuesday, April 3, 2063 :s

Seconds left to live...
1,779,375,933 :)

DHT- Tournament #112/11/2006 15:35

AWWWW!!! Sunday, January 1, 2062 uuuunhh so optimistic?
Before I tell you WHO I BE
I got to say proof R.I.P.
Believe me, death and me are too close, there is no turning back homie.
Yall dont want live on the dark side. Why not? Adrenaline , fun , more of fun , a lot of fun , fear (is like a drug pushing you to your tops), easy money (like soldiers do , they can die anytime too) , gotta love it. I do it.
My life is goin how I want to. Im making my own company. You gotta be crazy, really fucking hardworking .. and putting own life in risk (getting busted or killed by another bad muhfuckr like I am).
Every guy in my place
got summin 2 say until he get sprayed in the face
with a gay like mase

oRioN



YEAH GANGZTAH!

trb12/12/2006 15:40

Monday, June 9, 2042
Seconds left to live...
1,119,882,158

i'm 58.5 then and will not come into pension ^^

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.