Complaint

Started by kunqui
07/12/2010 14:58
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
kunqui07/12/2010 14:58(edited 07/12/2010 14:59)

This is not my first complaint.
Well my situation is this: I today wake up happy of see my demos on that demorelease but unfortunately I saw a warning on my nickname and I asked to myself again What Did I do now? "before a laugh"
I momentarily went to the warnings page and I see the reason:
"Insulting nicknames inside demo. You are responsible for whoever joins your recording session"...

Well now my question is:
How can I be responsible of a person that join to my server? I had 12 spects, I know everybody who joined to my LAN and I didn't know that they were going to insult somebody. I take care about them but not about a say. I can't delete my demo because some people insulted on the end. This time I've another unfair again and there's nothing I can do, Just post this thread and answer to every admin who answer me...
I hope you will understand my situation.
Why I say unfair? because always that some spec were on some demo. They say words like: PWN, You raped, easy, 2ez.. It's offensive too.
(It happens with some jumpers tho)

Nothing more to add.

Thanks.

DiDo-Grecord holder07/12/2010 15:09(edited 07/12/2010 15:42)

Post blocked.

Vee mapper VIP07/12/2010 15:38(edited 07/12/2010 15:42)

DiDo-G, seeing as this does not concern you, I advise you to stay out of threads you can't contribute in any way to.

About your situation, kunqui, you must understand how we view a demo. In our conception, anyone or anything that happens within your demo is of your responsibility, since you are the boss there. The person in question did not change his nickname mid-recording, he had it before you started it.
Saying something like "Pwned!", "Raped the map!", "Sorry, " is just regular in any competition, but insulting is not.

As hard as it might be, I ask you to understand that your LAN should be under your control. And yes, I know it feels bad to reprehend friends, but sometimes it's just all we can do.

kunqui07/12/2010 16:34(edited 07/12/2010 16:39)

I was watching my demo on kz_darkmine and I noticed that noone insulted there. Can you please explain me what's wrong?
Vee, this is not the first time that we've troubles like this.
Some days ago I was looking the chatbox and You admited that You told koukouz that beat my demo because my demo had a offensive nickname
And we, and all know that there was anything wrong about my nickname.
But anyways, I'm tired of discuss sensless things with you.
You are acting like a child with things that have no sense.
I hope receive a mature answer and remove my warning.


Thanks.

Vee mapper VIP07/12/2010 16:39

Avoid causing trouble and we'll have no trouble to solve.

Problem solved, thread locked.

Page 1 of 1