tj adventure

Started by nobody^
07/12/2010 18:32
Page 1 of 1
nobody^07/12/2010 18:32

Hello friends :) I tried to come up with something different and fresh so here it is.

How about a map(not a kz one) without a timer.Something like de_inferno for example. The map should contain lots of trickjumps in different levels. This idea came to me when I read in some topic about "the end of the tj's era".I dont think thats possible though. Thats all for now, bye.

Pieshels mapper07/12/2010 19:22

Do You mean a map with default map trickjumps, a brand new map containing only trickjumps, or a brand new de_, cs_, whatever map with lots of trickjumps?

nobody^07/12/2010 20:58

The first one.

CamelCloudrecord holder07/12/2010 21:13

A map where the blocks are various trickjumps from default maps would be pretty neat and challenging. I like this idea.

nobody^09/12/2010 22:35

I am starting to think that this is a pointless thread.Is there a map based on an idea from this thread?

zgooh12/12/2010 21:07

Well, i think a map gathering inferno, nuke, etc, with texture fades and new distances between blocks, different height, emplacements etc would be cool...

I'm thinking fof_utopia, with de_maps

nobody^13/12/2010 14:03

A de map with textures and colours like fof_utopia would be nice.

daza mapper14/12/2010 15:49

ok guys, we've already been through this; recreating, or decompiling a standard map is pain (causes alot of bugs, probably wont work properly).
And if you have to do it with several default maps and make them fit into your "custom map", its gonna be very frustrating and time consuming. It's a nice idea, but unless you have all the .rmf's of the default map, this idea is alot of work.
Go play risk_standard, it got some of the tj's from the original maps.

nobody^14/12/2010 19:38

I will try risk_standard,but if not a de map with the textures from some kz map,why not a de map which is totally different from any other kz map?

daza mapper16/12/2010 00:17

risk_standard is like that nobody^, and moxx told me it was pain to build it.

He built it from the beginning without decompiling anything. So i suggest you look up risk_Standard its pretty funny

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.