Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Started by Krzywy
08/12/2010 23:32
Page 1 of 1
Krzywy08/12/2010 23:32

Who plays it, and tell me what you think about it.

I think its the best game of the yearm great graphic, sick quests, world and unusual multiplayer

Puppey09/12/2010 00:04(edited 09/12/2010 00:15)

Well I'd like to play it right now (very much) but due to my lack of certain inventions/contrivances/miracles of technology such as PS3 or xbox I'm unable to comply with your request and give you my inner thoughts about the game itself. I'm deeply sorry for not contributing anything of importance to this wonderful thread, just wanted you to know that I can't wait for PC version to come out, whenever that is. All roads lead to Rome!

CamelCloudrecord holder09/12/2010 07:53

You should stop doing that.

AC: Brotherhood is pretty good, I liked to the overall experience. Multiplayer wasn't really my style, but it's ok.

peavey15/12/2010 17:36

I played AC bro for a while but got sick of it after a while.

funny but repetitive gameplay. awesome graphics and quest tho. Singleplayer is fun until you complete it. Side quests and multi didnt caught me

DarkSideBv27/12/2010 21:40

one of my favorite games, i can't run it in my ancient pc, so i've watched a complete walkthrough on youtube.

Puppey21/03/2011 13:52

Fuck me, Pc version got already leaked/cracked. I had to dl n' check it. So far the game was quite amusing but not as much as I have expected + there are some major fps drops n' visuals tend to falter when exposed to high concentration of population in the city. Also, when looking at the horizon or vertically moving my mouse everything stutters. Dunno why most of the good games are so poorly optimized. Blasted consoles might've something to do with it.
The final conclusion is, I ain't buyin' it for mai Pc, that's for sure. Really disappointing.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.