Audiosurf

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
09/12/2010 13:17
Page 1 of 1
DiDo-Grecord holder09/12/2010 13:17

Who play this? I started 1 week ago and it is uber <3

Cypek09/12/2010 13:36

nice but it goes boring so fast :P. I think last time I was playing this was like 3 years ago and I just used it for 2 weeks.

DiDo-Grecord holder09/12/2010 17:25

Ye I am afraid of the same thing :)

Punk^09/12/2010 23:44

I got it aswell, but yeah, as cypek said it gets a little repetitive.. but I like the way that the level forms after the music which makes it very enjoyable to listen to music.

Great game all in all :-)

JekkT09/02/2011 20:28

I can't share your opinion. This game never gets repetitive or boring at all! You can just sit back and enjoy your favourite music while flying through a great world, or you can just feel the adrenaline going fast through the red tunnels while kicking some hardcore stuff.

You should probably check out the Audiosurf Sphere-maker, which allows you to create new backgrounds for your Audiosurf, great stuff there!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.