Incorect Stats

Started by jack frog
10/12/2010 11:43
Page 1 of 1
jack frog10/12/2010 11:43

Hi there

I'm using Exolents Jumpstats plugin and it worked well with these plugins (plugins.ini):

[blockquote]
[…]
; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here
jumpstats_main.amxx
jumpstats_long.amxx
jumpstats_count.amxx
jumpstats_bhop.amxx
jumpstats_ladder.amxx
jumpstats_weird.amxx
xtreme-jumps.amxx
xj_timer.amxx
prokreedz_hook.amxx[/blockquote]


The problem was it never showed me the airtime, so I've added the kz_ljs_xm.amxx plugin like this:

[blockquote]; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here
jumpstats_main.amxx
jumpstats_long.amxx
jumpstats_count.amxx
jumpstats_bhop.amxx
jumpstats_ladder.amxx
jumpstats_weird.amxx
kz_ljs_xm.amxx
xtreme-jumps.amxx
xj_timer.amxx
prokreedz_hook.amxx
[/blockquote]


The airtime shows up now but the stats are somehow incorrect and they don't appear in the same bright green like before. Here's a screenshot http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8030/statsprob.jpg

Does anybody know why this happened? Do these plugins don't match together or is the order in the plugins.ini incorrect? The kz_ljs_xm.amxx plugin originates from the "xj_listenserver_v2.1" btw.


Thanks alot for your help

Greetings

kREWAN10/12/2010 14:36

Put the "kz_ljs_xm.amxx" on top of the others. That was the first thing I learned about fixing lj stats and what ever to your lan server. About the green colour, you can change it in some .cfg file if I'm right.

But I suggest that you to stop use jumpstats by Exolent and start use that russian lj stats or just xj's.

theddy10/12/2010 16:14

u got 2lj plugins..

jack frog10/12/2010 16:42

Yea, I've realized it before :D I fixed that now and downloaded the uq_jumpstats by kREWAN's suggestion. Thanks alot for the help!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.