Models
When I put a model in my map and run the map,I cant pass through the model :rolleyes: .Example: I put a grass model ,but I cant pass through it.It feels like walking around a big cube.
How to fix this? Any feedback appreciated ;)
what do u use for grass ? Cycler only ??
If so .. use Cyncler_sprite!! and ur free ;)
I cant load models with cycler_sprite(or I didnt get your point :E)
btw I have the same problem with sprites too.I put a sprite in the map,when I run the map theres black all around the sprite,and also feels like walking into a cube. :confused:
[ Edited Tue Nov 07 2006, 04:38PM ]
i know .. u must make a rendermode on to the sprite : additive
U cannot ? i can load models with Cyncler_sprite
with the cycler_sprite u can only browse sprites... solution:
just paste the path of the model into the sprite field and it works! =) e.g.: C:\Programme\Steam\SteamApps\yoursteamname\counter-strike\cstrike\models\model.mdl
maniac
thanks a lot ! :D
with the cycler_sprite u can only browse sprites... solution:
just paste the path of the model into the sprite field and it works! =) e.g.: C:\Programme\Steam\SteamApps\yoursteamname\counter-strike\cstrike\models\model.mdl
maniac
If u have Hammer 3.5 u can browse models in cycler_sprite too, or is it only model-preview that is on 3.5.
Anyway if u use gimli fgd u can browse models :P
Gimli fgd download
:P
[ Edited Wed Nov 08 2006, 01:58PM ]
The FGD file contains what attributes you can set for each entity. I would download the file Pf0llz0r suggested.
Model preview is a big advantage. You can see where your model will be and how it will look like on the map (size and stuff).
However I have another trouble with models. If there is almost no light reaching the model it is totally dark. That's annoying and pitty, because you can't see that in Hammer.
Edit: plz change the topic to 'Adding models to your map' or something like that :rolleyes:
[ Edited Thu Nov 09 2006, 08:21PM ]
Please log in to post replies.