kz_cg_train
Started by hm^
12/12/2010 01:01
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
hm^
12/12/2010 01:01(edited 17/12/2010 00:48)
-
Spogi12/12/2010 01:08
great !
is it a long map ?
and wow, steam :>
TawNY12/12/2010 01:28
Looks awsome to me! Looking forward for it ;)
NHZ.12/12/2010 01:57
looks cool, may be good bhop combo.
perd0
12/12/2010 02:20
i really like screen number 3, but .. interesting train.
Marshall12/12/2010 09:58
luuuks great!
CamelCloud
12/12/2010 10:11
Looks good. I'll be looking into the final product :)
Ovidiu Dumitru12/12/2010 11:27
After all these years you still don't know you are not allowed to use kz tag until your map is accepted ?
Phinx
12/12/2010 11:54
Wow.Looks very good ! : o
perd0
12/12/2010 19:22(edited 12/12/2010 19:32)
Originally posted by kzro`CyclopPAfter all these years you still don't know you are not allowed to use kz tag until your map is accepted ?
Omg its just forum topic.
c0ncode12/12/2010 21:27
Originally posted by kzro`CyclopPAfter all these years you still don't know you are not allowed to use kz tag until your map is accepted ?
or xj will sue him?
i lol'd
Ovidiu Dumitru12/12/2010 22:07
I expected more from you, Perdo.
Rules are rules. For not respecting them there will be consequences.
Also, keep it on topic. My post is adressed to the creator of the topic/map.
perd0
13/12/2010 04:03(edited 13/12/2010 04:04)
Originally posted by kzro`CyclopPI expected more from you, Perdo.
Rules are rules. For not respecting them there will be consequences.
Seriously, it's just topic. :) I would say, that he (and not only he, but everybody, who give kz_ tag in the name of topic) is telling us he is planning on going for kz tag with this map, and we can expect some great map to be released, if finished.
Second thing, hm^ is enough experienced mapper, and I am pretty sure he know, that he can't give kz tag to his map, untill it's not accepted. :up:
Of course, there are topics with kz_ in their name, which presents ugly maps, and are from less experienced mappers, but yes, these people really don't know the rules.
I think you couldn't expect anything more, cause it's my own opinion, and I think it's right.
That's all I wanted to say, cause I don't want to mess with you (cause you really are one of my favorite persons, here at Xj) and I don't want to let you think I am against rules and right decisions or something ..
hm^
13/12/2010 21:06(edited 17/12/2010 00:48)
-
antu.s17/12/2010 07:58
where is map?
Punk^17/12/2010 09:45
Closed on request.
Page 1 of 1