[RUN] eRayw0W_ smk_hnseu_suicide2 4.94

Started by eRayw0w
12/12/2010 14:23
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
eRayw0w12/12/2010 14:23(edited 12/12/2010 15:56)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZhmWEONLE

mJauZ^12/12/2010 14:49

Kinda boring :/

- nympho -12/12/2010 14:52

u didnt copy this movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10zKQJGBIqA&feature=related noooo

geddyK12/12/2010 15:32(edited 12/12/2010 15:33)

Cosy-Climbing just waiting for you!

fizik12/12/2010 15:55

Last warning. Read the forum rules + guidelines before posting threads (in the wrong section.):
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?230206

Removed (WR) tag since it's not a wr,also not even a wr on an unofficial map,aslong as it's not been approved by the community.

kaynerecord holder12/12/2010 16:05

Originally posted by fizik
also not even a wr on an unofficial map,aslong as it's not been approved by the community.

when did you or anybody else even care about that? you know cosy got all unofficial/nonkz maps where people call them WRs.

a map have to be accepted here, on XJ, to have a WR? no, thats just complete bullshit to me.. the best time on any map, doesnt matter if its on XJ, Cosy or anywhere else is a WR imo..

and you should know it, you were demoadmin on Cosy earlier

fizik12/12/2010 16:52(edited 12/12/2010 16:53)

Read again what I said,I guess you got me wrong.I said that it's not a WR until it gets released on cosy,ofcourse you can call a WR on unofficial maps a WR. But we've seen it in the past,a RUN/LJ/anything is not a WR until approved..and I can tell that this time is already not the fastest anymore. Also I noticed the user removed the video so the thread will be closed.

Punk^12/12/2010 16:59

Quick note:
The tag is supposed to be [RUN] whether it's a WR or not.

Page 1 of 1