Chat Credits in demo

Started by BorJomi
12/12/2010 19:13
Page 1 of 1
BorJomi12/12/2010 19:13(edited 05/01/2011 22:30)

Info in Chat by BorJomi

version 1.3

Description:
    This simple plugin be useful for Kreedz players who would give some credits in his demo in chat. Plugin can print green or normal messages or showing hud messages, and have time period cvar.

Install:
    Create yourself \addons\amxmodx\data\Chat_messages.txt or just instal plugin and restart server then file will be created automatically. Then save your messages in Chat_messages.txt (one line in txt=one chat message)

    Note: Max message length=192 symbols

Player cmd:
    say /chatinfo - start showing chat messages

    say /hudinfo - start showing hud messages

Cvars:

Color for hud messages in rgb
    uq_hud_r <255>

    uq_hud_g <255>

    uq_hud_b <255>


Color for chat messages
    uq_color <1 or 0> - 0=messages will be a standard color, 1=messages will be a green color


Time Period
    uq_time <1.0> - time period to print next message in seconds (minimum 1.0 sec)

Original idea: dImAr1k

Screen


Download
mirror

nucLeaR12/12/2010 19:18

There was a nicer one with HUD messages. I have only .amxx , unfortunately... The plugin was called 'greetzscrooler'

BorJomi12/12/2010 19:22

i think do HUD messgaes easy, so i think update plug tommorow cuz today i wanna sleep)

BorJomi12/12/2010 21:26

zzz.. i can'nt sleep
update 1.1

-add showing hud messages

chip12/12/2010 22:44

Originally posted by nucLeaR
There was a nicer one with HUD messages. I have only .amxx , unfortunately... The plugin was called 'greetzscrooler'

Yeah I know what you're talking about. Cool, but in my opinion pretty unnecessary.

Anyhow Borjomi, you're doing some good plugins. Keep doing that, although I won't download this one.

PuRPoSe13/12/2010 03:37

+1 keep going!!

BorJomi13/12/2010 10:04

update 1.2
-fix task problems

c-walker`14/12/2010 17:03

Originally posted by nucLeaR
There was a nicer one with HUD messages. I have only .amxx , unfortunately... The plugin was called 'greetzscrooler'

nucLeaR, I have this .sma, PM me if ur interested..sry for offtopic

btw nice plugin for some players, but I doubt I would use it anyway

nucLeaR14/12/2010 23:35

Nope, I had it too, but I guess i lost it. It's not that hard, this plugin makes about the same thing I guess.

BorJomi02/01/2011 06:22

update 1.3
remove restriction for max messages

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.