[RUN] kayne on risk_compound

Started by kaynerecord holder
12/12/2010 20:09
Page 1 of 1
kaynerecord holder12/12/2010 20:09(edited 18/12/2010 16:27)

Hey there, some day ago my mouse broke which makes me unable to play, and I got to think about moviemaking. Saw the tutorials ndR have made, and I gotta say they're awesome, check them out if you didnt already.

Anyways, I decided to make it on risk_compound since its the shortest WR I got, didnt wanna spend alot of hours making something that could turn out bad.

Stream: Youtube (watch 720p!!!)
Download: Sendspace
Demo: Demos section
Song: Coldplay - Violet Hill

I'm satisfied with it since it's my second campath, failed the first one :D
Tell me what you think, what I can improve for next movie(s) I'll make, also I'd love some subscribers. :)

Enjoy, and thanks to ndR for his tutorials and some tips!


Sorry for all the unnecessary text :D

200612/12/2010 20:12

Some of the campaths went through some walls, but as you said it's mostly a test so it doesn't matter. GJ !! :)

kaynerecord holder12/12/2010 20:14

Originally posted by kz-sca|2006
Some of the campaths went through some walls, but as you said it's mostly a test so it doesn't matter. GJ !! :)

Yeah, 2(?) fails, the model dissapears at 0:06-0:07 and the campath went through the wall over the window, ndR already gave me some tips how to prevent that! =) thanks btw

Jokkan12/12/2010 20:22

kinda nice but gotta say music suck :D

Ducu12/12/2010 22:30

I really liked, gj :D

chip12/12/2010 22:54

Originally posted by Jokkan^
kinda nice but gotta say music suck :D

AH HELL NO.
gjniceonekayne.

volte12/12/2010 23:07

hi run is slow so sry but its slow
looks slow at least.
yeah its slow

slowy

qewi12/12/2010 23:42

hm, not as good as the runmovie i made of your first wr on that map. but still cool!

kQbmigrecord holder13/12/2010 08:58

nice one :)

TricoN13/12/2010 13:42

good job, kayne!

lol @ volte's comment :p

kaynerecord holder13/12/2010 20:25

thanks guys :)

haha qewi

dx^18/12/2010 04:51

nice

anaLchy18/12/2010 09:32

i like it, there are 1 or two fails, but as you said its just a test. I like coldplay music, so chill. Keep going :)

Ackn_18/12/2010 12:05

sick run but i didn't like so much the song
GJ FOR YOUR UBERRUN

Fence18/12/2010 13:23

error on download link

kaynerecord holder18/12/2010 14:57

Originally posted by Fence
error on download link

thanks, fixed now :)

Fence18/12/2010 15:32

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by Fence
error on download link

thanks, fixed now :)

thanks )

pLaguE^18/12/2010 17:30

kayne that sucked...the run

the edit was nice :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.