shortcut @ Caterpillar
hey found this bhop shortcut on caterpillar..
picture:
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4018/scqz3.jpg
demo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/890mme
oo... gj!
Gewd jo0b :) its a nice one :D
nice gj
yep gj :))
nice ;)
gj
Another way of your SC:
picture: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater1.JPG
demo: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater1.rar
2nd SC:
picture: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater2.JPG
demo: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater2.rar
3rd SC:
picture: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater3.JPG
Just a picture because it's veeeeery easy
HF!
I Hope they are new : D
//edit:
You need this model to view my demos,
Goomba's model: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/goomba.mdl
You must place it @ ...cstrike/models/player/goomba/
[ Edited Fri Nov 10 2006, 10:56AM ]
wow, gj ndR ;) gonna check the demos when im back at home, im sure they pwn :D (2nd sc looks pretty hard).
GJ ndR :)
gj xeltic and ndR D:
all the scs u posted i tryed but i couldnt do them :P so i just posted the one i made:D
lol,great job ndr :)
I more small sc..
Picture: http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzkzfrcaterpillar0000tu4.png
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ss5jna
hey found this bhop shortcut on caterpillar..
picture:
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4018/scqz3.jpg
demo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/890mme
"Cannot continue without model models/bhopbox.mdl, disconnecting" =E
Another way of your SC:
picture: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater1.JPG
demo: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater1.rar
2nd SC:
picture: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater2.JPG
demo: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater2.rar
3rd SC:
picture: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/sc_cater3.JPG
Just a picture because it's veeeeery easy
HF!
I Hope they are new : D
"Cannot continue without model models/player/goomba/goomba.mdl, disconnecting" =EEEEEEEE
[ Edited Fri Nov 10 2006, 03:53AM ]
Did you extract every file into cstrike? They should be in there.
It was the same for me,and im sure i extracted every file.
I renamed some other models to get it working.
I think goomba.mdl is a cxg's server model, if u haven't it, just pick any model in ur "models" folder, create a "goomba" folder in "models/player/", paste it in the folder u've just created then rename it to goomba.mdl
Goomba's model: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/goomba.mdl
Warning! File models/wallcxg.mdl missing during demo playback.
Error: could not load file models/wallcxg.mdl
Model models/wallcxg.mdl not found and not available from server
Cannot continue without model models/wallcxg.mdl, disconnect
:E
Please log in to post replies.