sc @ duke :O

Started by Draw mapper
09/11/2006 05:25
Page 1 of 1
Draw mapper09/11/2006 05:25


Picture: http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dukedd9.jpg

Demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/2586497/Duke.dem.html

;)
[ Edited ]

dEMolite mapper09/11/2006 06:25

gj for the first sc but did you find out the second last big sc?

Murvelman09/11/2006 06:43

ahh found that right away too :)

AverageFreak09/11/2006 07:29

Obvious and very easy to do :) GJ anyway

elITe^09/11/2006 12:14

post them all :d i dont know any :/

Frei mapper09/11/2006 19:49

gg draw :) but U don't know all sc on the first lvl of duke nukem 3D :P ^^

[ Edited Thu Nov 09 2006, 07:51PM ]

faker mapper09/11/2006 19:52

I've found another bigger one ;)

Small hint: In the first part(s) of the map ;)
[ Edited Thu Nov 09 2006, 07:52PM ]

Murvelman09/11/2006 20:26

I've found another bigger one ;)

Small hint: In the first part(s) of the map ;)
[ Edited Thu Nov 09 2006, 07:52PM ]

faker

talking about the 245 lj?

DHT- Tournament #109/11/2006 20:31

nice :D

ScooteR09/11/2006 21:11

I've found another bigger one ;)

Small hint: In the first part(s) of the map ;)
[ Edited Thu Nov 09 2006, 07:52PM ]

faker

y dont just post it ?

KNiFEAR10/11/2006 10:43

maybe he's goin' 2 record a demo on the map and don't want ne1 to know bout it until the relase..

penGuiN^^10/11/2006 12:46

Why hide shortcuts? Here's the one they were talking about.

Screenshot: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7364/kzkzfrduke0000ub0.png

Frei mapper10/11/2006 13:53

talking about the 245 lj?

Murvelman


It's an 244 lj :P

btw gj for sc :]

faker mapper10/11/2006 14:35

I didn't hide it, I just was at work when I posted my comment and I unfortunaley dont have Steam there (found the SC some weeks ago when I tested the map and just wanted to meantion it ;)

Ima post a demo later today

(word to Frei, it's 244 :D)


[ Edited Fri Nov 10 2006, 04:00PM ]

Murvelman10/11/2006 14:56

ahh well i never measure it right with that plugin,and i figured 245 was a logical number :D

penGuiN^^10/11/2006 23:27

btw, gj on the map Frei, I like this one best out of the 4 new ones. <3 duke nukem.

Volsfootball11/11/2006 00:37

Imo, i need to see a demo of this map. its very confusing for me. :S

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.