Guess the map

Started by ichirou
09/11/2006 10:36
Page 11 of 13
unBreakS18/04/2010 15:13

cg_industry

DiDo-Grecord holder19/04/2010 16:06

flibo is wrong!

Avenger.ee19/04/2010 20:32

Which map do I mean? :D
http://rf.foto.radikal.ru/0707/38/a2af5590887e.jpg

remake19/04/2010 20:38

dg_insane

Avenger.ee19/04/2010 20:44

oh man, haven't you watched that movie?)

koukouz mapperrecord holder19/04/2010 21:10

kz_sideways

Avenger.ee19/04/2010 21:27

Where are sideways there?))
No no, that's not kz_sideways)

remake19/04/2010 21:36

kz_kzfr_statueofliberty

akkord mapper19/04/2010 21:43

kz_andy so obvious

slaip19/04/2010 21:59

http://img263.yfrog.com/img263/9343/c2cd6fd315f3.jpg
easy if you know the map :)

Avenger.ee19/04/2010 21:59(edited 19/04/2010 22:15)

what's wrong with you, remake? are you kidding?
ye akkord, good job)

[(42x73-25074:3582x49)-223]:50-18
Which map could I mean?) Can you tell me the map without even counting that?))

slaip19/04/2010 22:44(edited 19/04/2010 22:44)

[blockquote][(42x73-25074:3582x49)-223]:50-18
Which map could I mean?) Can you tell me the map without even counting that?))[/blockquote]

kz_mathland? :)

Ggs`19/04/2010 22:51

http://www.fotobank.ru/img/FB03-0881.jpg?size=l

remake19/04/2010 23:09

Originally posted by slaip
http://img263.yfrog.com/img263/9343/c2cd6fd315f3.jpg
easy if you know the map :)

kz_xj_rockblock

beuhnoix19/04/2010 23:18

Originally posted by Ggs`
http://www.fotobank.ru/img/FB03-0881.jpg?size=l


kz_luonto :D

slaip20/04/2010 01:13

Originally posted by remake
Originally posted by slaip
http://img263.yfrog.com/img263/9343/c2cd6fd315f3.jpg
easy if you know the map :)

kz_xj_rockblock


yeah, that's right, gj remake :)

Avenger.ee20/04/2010 16:05

ugh I forgot that kz_mathland exists :D that's a nice try but I meant another map =]

koukouz mapperrecord holder20/04/2010 16:27

fof_32 i guess

DiDo-Grecord holder20/04/2010 16:28

Originally posted by Avenger.ee
ugh I forgot that kz_mathland exists :D that's a nice try but I meant another map =]

its so confusing map :)

Avenger.ee20/04/2010 17:01

kkz is right =]

Page 11 of 13

Please log in to post replies.